Dec 6, 2011, 9:35 PM EST
The major talk around the hockey world over the last 24 hours has been NHL realignment and what it’ll mean for the league, the teams, and even the players. Everyone seemingly has an opinion—Jeremy Roenick and Keith Jones are no different. Check out what they have to say about the new conferences, the new schedule that features each team visiting each arena, and creating rivalries.
If nothing else, check it out for an old time “Snorris Division” reference from Roenick. Good times.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 57
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 20
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 36
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 16
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 16
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 5
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 2
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 12