Dec 6, 2011, 9:35 PM EDT
The major talk around the hockey world over the last 24 hours has been NHL realignment and what it’ll mean for the league, the teams, and even the players. Everyone seemingly has an opinion—Jeremy Roenick and Keith Jones are no different. Check out what they have to say about the new conferences, the new schedule that features each team visiting each arena, and creating rivalries.
If nothing else, check it out for an old time “Snorris Division” reference from Roenick. Good times.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- ‘Could’ve broken his neck,’ says Vigneault of Byfuglien cross check on Miller 7
- Video: Byfuglien gets away with ugly cross check, penalized late in Jets loss to Rangers 22
- Video: Lucic scores late winner, Bruins deal crushing blow to Panthers playoff hopes 7
- Video: Ovi becomes sixth player in history to record six 50-goal seasons 13
- ‘Almost like a game seven tonight’ for Bruins, Panthers 15
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack 47
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 21
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 9
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 8
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22