Dec 6, 2011, 1:38 PM EST
By now you’ve all seen Dion Phaneuf’s crushing blow on New York Rangers defenseman Michael Sauer from last night. But have you seen the reaction from Phaneuf’s father, Paul, who was at MSG as part of Toronto’s “dads trip“?
Curious: Who was that last guy Mr. Phaneuf high-fived? Kinda looks like Burton Cummings, but I can’t see how he’d be on the trip.
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 53
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 7
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 20
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 35
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 16
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 16
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 5
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 2
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 12