Dec 6, 2011, 2:52 PM EDT
Check out this run-saving grab by Pirates CF Dan Bylsma during Pittsburgh’s 3-1 loss to the Red Sox:
That’s a fairly epic response from Bylsma. You kids out there, that’s how you respond to a big play. Just a quick smirk and a cold-blooded WHAT, DID YOU EXPECT ANY LESS? stare.
Then it’s “yeah, I know, I just made a sweet grab and flipped a souvenir to a fan. No big deal. We got a game to win here, how ’bout we focus on that.”
In conclusion, Dan Bylsma is money.
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 22
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 5
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 12
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 24
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 25
- It’s Columbus Blue Jackets day on PHT 17