Dec 6, 2011, 2:52 PM EDT
Check out this run-saving grab by Pirates CF Dan Bylsma during Pittsburgh’s 3-1 loss to the Red Sox:
That’s a fairly epic response from Bylsma. You kids out there, that’s how you respond to a big play. Just a quick smirk and a cold-blooded WHAT, DID YOU EXPECT ANY LESS? stare.
Then it’s “yeah, I know, I just made a sweet grab and flipped a souvenir to a fan. No big deal. We got a game to win here, how ’bout we focus on that.”
In conclusion, Dan Bylsma is money.
- Report: Hextall ‘in the mix’ for Vancouver GM job 4
- Fuel, meet fire: Torres to return for Sharks-Kings Game 1 3
- FYI: Hartnell and Voracek have black beards now 28
- Flyers want to ‘punish’ McDonagh 102
- Oshie and Berglund out, Tarasenko in for Blues tonight vs. ‘Hawks 8
- Ducks hold off spirited Stars comeback, take 1-0 series lead 11
- Weise gives Canadiens 1-0 series lead with overtime win 7
- Penguins outlast Blue Jackets, take Game 1 63
- Emery to start Game 1 versus Rangers 79
- Bulletin-board material: Why your team won’t win the Stanley Cup 36