Dec 6, 2011, 2:52 PM EST
Check out this run-saving grab by Pirates CF Dan Bylsma during Pittsburgh’s 3-1 loss to the Red Sox:
That’s a fairly epic response from Bylsma. You kids out there, that’s how you respond to a big play. Just a quick smirk and a cold-blooded WHAT, DID YOU EXPECT ANY LESS? stare.
Then it’s “yeah, I know, I just made a sweet grab and flipped a souvenir to a fan. No big deal. We got a game to win here, how ’bout we focus on that.”
In conclusion, Dan Bylsma is money.
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 3
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 20
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 6
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 14
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 16
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 8
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 27