Dec 5, 2011, 2:17 PM EST
Alex Semin is healthy, but he still might not play tonight against Florida.
“He’s ready to go,” Capitals coach Dale Hunter said, as per the Washington Post. “So we’re going to make a game-time decision who’s going to sit out.”
And so goes the Semin soap opera. The struggling sniper has already been made a healthy scratch (on Nov. 21). Saturday he sat out with what was reportedly a shoulder injury.
Curiously, when the Post asked Semin how his shoulder felt this morning, he answered, “good.” But when asked if that meant he was playing, he “solemnly shook his head” while “he fidgeted with his helmet and stared straight ahead.”
Good times in Washington.
- Miller’s second straight shutout puts Canucks in NHL lead 4
- Video: Ennis fires behind his back while falling, scores 3
- Video: Hjalmarsson crushes Kesler, Lindholm scores in wild sequence (Updated) 6
- Trade: Ducks get Brewer from Lightning; Beauchemin out 4-6 weeks 2
- Thanksgiving Shutdown: Rangers blank listless Flyers for second time this season 25
- Video: Martin St. Louis scores goal for 1,000th point 2
- Actual video proof that Brodeur is practicing with the Blues 5
- Return of the Mac: Rangers captain McDonagh in today vs. Flyers 3
- NHL on NBC: Rangers vs. Flyers in a Thanksgiving Showdown 2
- Garbutt suspended two games for ‘reckless’ knee-on-knee hit 1
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (101)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)
- Report: Perron’s name comes up as Oilers seek trade for ‘top center’ (45)
- Video: Bruins see two goals waved off (44)
- Isles make some history; Are the Flyers headed for trouble? (43)