Dec 5, 2011, 5:03 PM EDT
The New York Rangers bid their privacy good-bye today as HBO’s “24/7″ cameras joined the team for the month-long lead-up to the 2012 Winter Classic in Philadelphia.
Personally, I’d be a little uncomfortable with my every move at work being chronicled by cameras. Fortunately, that won’t ever be an issue, as I can’t imagine the ratings would be very good for “24/7: Road to the vending machine for a Coke Zero”.
But Rangers forward Brad Richards is cursed with a much more interesting life.
“I don’t want to use the word ‘annoying’ but it’s going to take some getting used to,” Richards said, as per ESPN. “Some guys will be different than others. Some will not pay attention and do their own thing and some will embrace it.”
Meanwhile, Brandon Prust might want to watch last year’s series to see how it works.
“I know I do a lot of swearing during the game, but I know they can edit that stuff,” he said.
If you haven’t seen the preview for this year’s “24/7″ series, here you go:
- Playoffs Tonight: Kings look for ‘killer instinct’ against Sharks 0
- Brother says Patrick Roy will be Avs’ head coach 7
- Video: Controversy colors Blackhawks goal, disallowed score 25
- Discuss: Detroit takes 2-1 series lead vs. Chicago 63
- Video: Viktor Stalberg returns after head-first sprawl into boards 2
- Brown, Toews, Alfredsson up for Messier Leadership Award 9
- Playoffs Tonight: Blackhawks look to ‘ramp up our intensity’ vs Red Wings 13
- Report: Patrick Roy a candidate for Avalanche head coaching job 9
- Senators’ OT hero Greening had fiberglass pieces removed from face 4
- Discuss: Senators win Game 3 in double overtime 36
- Alex ‘they wanted Game 7′ Ovechkin to address media today before heading to Worlds (110)
- Question for commenters: What’s the hardest team to support? (95)
- Video: Crosby scores hat trick, hits playoff milestone against Senators (91)
- Bryzgalov thinks Stalin did a good job, wishes Philadelphia wasn’t so old, and believes poor people don’t want to work (80)
- McPhee says lack of power plays ‘didn’t feel right’; Torts says Washington is ‘whining’ (70)
- Wings stun Hawks again, take 2-1 series lead
- Posnanski: Once the best, Pujols now irrelevant
- Sports world keeps eye on Oklahoma tornado
- PBT: Vogel downplays war of words with LeBron
- HBT: Camera catches Marlins' Sanabia with spitball
- PBT: Howard reportedly frustrated with D'Antoni
- PBT: Durant, Thunder send support to tornado victims
- Play Video: Highlights: Red Wings top Blackhawks in Game 3
- Play Video: Cleary: 'We won't be exchanging Christmas cards'
- Play Video: 'Hawks potential tying goal waved off
- Play Video: Blackhawks score on controversial play
- Play Video: Blackhawks bring the pain
- Play Video: Red Wings and BlackHawks fighting for control