Dec 3, 2011, 9:26 PM EDT
It’s been almost 400 days since David Perron’s world was flipped upside down by Joe Thornton’s elbow. In that last game , we saw Perron score his fifth goal in only 10 games. It looked like a star was being born before everything faded to black.
We really didn’t know what to expect from Perron after missing so much time with the concussion. Well, he’s back and it doesn’t look like he’s missed a beat. It only took him about six minutes remind everyone that he has a pretty sweet pair of hands. Check it out as Perron buries one right where Mama hides the cookies.
- NHL on NBCSN: Flyers won’t fool with Penguins on Rivalry Night 0
- ‘Could’ve broken his neck,’ says Vigneault of Byfuglien cross check on Miller 40
- Video: Byfuglien gets away with ugly cross check, penalized late in Jets loss to Rangers 29
- Video: Lucic scores late winner, Bruins deal crushing blow to Panthers playoff hopes 9
- Video: Ovi becomes sixth player in history to record six 50-goal seasons 15
- ‘Almost like a game seven tonight’ for Bruins, Panthers 15
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack 47
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 22
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 9
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 8