Dec 3, 2011, 9:26 PM EDT
It’s been almost 400 days since David Perron’s world was flipped upside down by Joe Thornton’s elbow. In that last game , we saw Perron score his fifth goal in only 10 games. It looked like a star was being born before everything faded to black.
We really didn’t know what to expect from Perron after missing so much time with the concussion. Well, he’s back and it doesn’t look like he’s missed a beat. It only took him about six minutes remind everyone that he has a pretty sweet pair of hands. Check it out as Perron buries one right where Mama hides the cookies.
- Workhorse goalies, forwards from last season 13
- Five interesting players still on UFA market 39
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 4
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 7
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 27
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 14
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 31
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6