Dec 3, 2011, 9:26 PM EDT
It’s been almost 400 days since David Perron’s world was flipped upside down by Joe Thornton’s elbow. In that last game , we saw Perron score his fifth goal in only 10 games. It looked like a star was being born before everything faded to black.
We really didn’t know what to expect from Perron after missing so much time with the concussion. Well, he’s back and it doesn’t look like he’s missed a beat. It only took him about six minutes remind everyone that he has a pretty sweet pair of hands. Check it out as Perron buries one right where Mama hides the cookies.
- MacKinnon, Avs shine against Wild, take 2-0 series lead 22
- Video: Roenick says MacKinnon is more dominant at 18 than Crosby was 22
- Blue Jackets gain first-ever playoff win, tie series with Penguins 1-1 47
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) 133
- WATCH LIVE: Columbus Blue Jackets at Pittsburgh Penguins (Game 2) 4
- Blues come back to stun Blackhawks 4-3 in overtime, take 2-0 series lead 40
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 2) 4
- Flyers’ Mason out of Game 2, Emery to start again 51
- Lucic fined $5,000 for spearing DeKeyser 81
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 7