Dec 3, 2011, 2:28 PM EDT
Call it a return to normalcy in Buffalo. Ryan Miller gets the start tonight against Nashville, returning the Sabres’ No. 1 goalie back to where he belongs after his bout with a concussion/neck injury at the hands of Milan Lucic.
With that drama aside, it’ll be curious to see how Miller handles his return. Miller had struggled this season and Jhonas Enroth pushed him for time in the early going. But Enroth was torched by the Red Wings last night, so perhaps his time of quality play ran out — just in time for Miller to assume control of the net once again.
It will be curious to see how Miller handles duties in goal in his return. Will we see him range out to play the puck like he did against Boston? Will we see the feistier Miller that we’ve seen in post-game press scrums? Some things to keep an eye on tonight against the offensively tricky Predators.
- Red-hot Quick sets new Kings’ franchise shutout record 1
- Reports: Chara could miss at least 4-6 weeks with knee injury 5
- Video: Red Wings’ stars stun Penguins with late surge 9
- Report: Isles’ Bailey out indefinitely after breaking hand 1
- Dale Hunter: Ovechkin isn’t going to win the Selke, but he’s ‘coachable’ 13
- Voynov case: D.A. wants ‘additional follow-up’ from police before deciding on charges 20
- Video: Two quick third-period goals propel Flyers over rival Penguins 82
- Video: Pittsburgh pays tribute to Ottawa tragedy with O Canada rendition 15
- Video: McKenzie talks latest from Ottawa shootings, Voynov investigation 0
- WATCH LIVE: Pittsburgh vs. Philly on Rivalry Night 3
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (121)
- Video: Two quick third-period goals propel Flyers over rival Penguins (82)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Babcock: ‘Price definitely initiates contact’ in disallowed Datsyuk goal (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)