Dec 3, 2011, 2:28 PM EDT
Call it a return to normalcy in Buffalo. Ryan Miller gets the start tonight against Nashville, returning the Sabres’ No. 1 goalie back to where he belongs after his bout with a concussion/neck injury at the hands of Milan Lucic.
With that drama aside, it’ll be curious to see how Miller handles his return. Miller had struggled this season and Jhonas Enroth pushed him for time in the early going. But Enroth was torched by the Red Wings last night, so perhaps his time of quality play ran out — just in time for Miller to assume control of the net once again.
It will be curious to see how Miller handles duties in goal in his return. Will we see him range out to play the puck like he did against Boston? Will we see the feistier Miller that we’ve seen in post-game press scrums? Some things to keep an eye on tonight against the offensively tricky Predators.
- It’s Detroit Red Wings Day at PHT 11
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 30
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 33
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 29
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting (45)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)