Dec 3, 2011, 2:28 PM EDT
Call it a return to normalcy in Buffalo. Ryan Miller gets the start tonight against Nashville, returning the Sabres’ No. 1 goalie back to where he belongs after his bout with a concussion/neck injury at the hands of Milan Lucic.
With that drama aside, it’ll be curious to see how Miller handles his return. Miller had struggled this season and Jhonas Enroth pushed him for time in the early going. But Enroth was torched by the Red Wings last night, so perhaps his time of quality play ran out — just in time for Miller to assume control of the net once again.
It will be curious to see how Miller handles duties in goal in his return. Will we see him range out to play the puck like he did against Boston? Will we see the feistier Miller that we’ve seen in post-game press scrums? Some things to keep an eye on tonight against the offensively tricky Predators.
- Kings’ Dustin Brown: ‘We got our [expletives] kicked’ 0
- Feeding frenzy: Sharks devour Kings to take 2-0 series lead 16
- Canadiens push Lightning to brink of elimination with 3-2 win 22
- WATCH LIVE: Los Angeles Kings at San Jose Sharks (Game 2) 0
- Bruins handle Red Wings 4-1, tie series 1-1 37
- Flyers overcome two-goal deficit to finally win at MSG 59
- NHL suspends Seabrook three games for charging into Backes 90
- MacKinnon, Avs shine against Wild, take 2-0 series lead 25
- Video: Roenick says MacKinnon is more dominant at 18 than Crosby was 28
- Blue Jackets gain first-ever playoff win, tie series with Penguins 1-1 49
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) (136)
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind (116)
- Flyers want to ‘punish’ McDonagh (113)
- Bad luck strikes twice: Lightning goal waved off, Stamkos takes knee to head (94)
- That’s a raise: Flyers sign MacDonald to six-year, $30 million extension (91)