Dec 3, 2011, 2:28 PM EDT
Call it a return to normalcy in Buffalo. Ryan Miller gets the start tonight against Nashville, returning the Sabres’ No. 1 goalie back to where he belongs after his bout with a concussion/neck injury at the hands of Milan Lucic.
With that drama aside, it’ll be curious to see how Miller handles his return. Miller had struggled this season and Jhonas Enroth pushed him for time in the early going. But Enroth was torched by the Red Wings last night, so perhaps his time of quality play ran out — just in time for Miller to assume control of the net once again.
It will be curious to see how Miller handles duties in goal in his return. Will we see him range out to play the puck like he did against Boston? Will we see the feistier Miller that we’ve seen in post-game press scrums? Some things to keep an eye on tonight against the offensively tricky Predators.
- Ducks silence Winnipeg’s whiteout crowd with OT win, push Jets to brink of elimination 21
- Video: Wild chase the Blues away to take series lead 39
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead 90
- Video: Jets fans celebrate return of playoff hockey with whiteout in Winnipeg 5
- Would McLellan like to coach McDavid? ‘You can have the best player and still not have the best team’ 23
- Burrows’ instigator suspension rescinded, allowed to play Game 4 24
- No hearing scheduled for Hamhuis after Bennett headshot 13
- Sharks and McLellan have ‘mutually agreed’ to part ways 50
- Desperate Jets will ‘lean on’ their crowd tonight 20
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 16
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (172)
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (99)
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ (95)
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (90)