Dec 3, 2011, 11:42 AM EDT
He’s missed the team’s last eight games, but Chris Neil is back tonight for the Senators. The always pugnacious and ever-irritating Neil returns to a Senators team that’s hanging on this season and needs of an injection of toughness.
Neil’s been out since Nov. 9 with an ankle injury suffered against the Rangers. He’s known as a guy that plays with an edge and is eager to put a fist in the face of anyone that isn’t named Colton Orr.
Either way, the Senators toughness level will jump a few notches tonight against Washington, a team that goes without an enforcer on the ice.
- With training camps looming, a look at some key unsigned RFAs 8
- Workhorse goalies, forwards from last season 14
- Five interesting players still on UFA market 40
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 4
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 7
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 28
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 15
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 31