Dec 3, 2011, 11:42 AM EST
He’s missed the team’s last eight games, but Chris Neil is back tonight for the Senators. The always pugnacious and ever-irritating Neil returns to a Senators team that’s hanging on this season and needs of an injection of toughness.
Neil’s been out since Nov. 9 with an ankle injury suffered against the Rangers. He’s known as a guy that plays with an edge and is eager to put a fist in the face of anyone that isn’t named Colton Orr.
Either way, the Senators toughness level will jump a few notches tonight against Washington, a team that goes without an enforcer on the ice.
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 35
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 15
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 18
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 9
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 28