Dec 2, 2011, 7:57 AM EDT
The puck can do crazy things sometimes and last night it worked in Winnipeg’s favor nicely.
Check out the big shot from Derek Morris that finds its way towards Ray Whitney who tries to put it past Ondrej Pavelec only to see it slide through the crease past the goal line and not into the net. That lack of goal helped preserve Pavelec’s shutout in a 1-0 win over Phoenix.
It’s nice to see that force field technology exists and has made it into hockey.
- Crosby joining Team Canada at Worlds 9
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for today 10
- One more time, with feeling: Flames stage yet another comeback, eliminate Vancouver 20
- Keith conquers: Blackhawks come back, eliminate Predators 49
- Red Wings smother Lightning, take 3-2 series lead 22
- Going the distance: Isles edge Caps to force Game 7 41
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 6
- Lucic issues statement on father’s passing 10
- Hall caught off guard by Oilers’ front office shuffle 19
- Wild’s Dubnyk shakes off six-goal night, saves 36 as Blues pushed to brink 34
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (108)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)
- Preds, Forsberg finally solve Darling, push series to Game 6 (76)