Dec 2, 2011, 7:57 AM EDT
The puck can do crazy things sometimes and last night it worked in Winnipeg’s favor nicely.
Check out the big shot from Derek Morris that finds its way towards Ray Whitney who tries to put it past Ondrej Pavelec only to see it slide through the crease past the goal line and not into the net. That lack of goal helped preserve Pavelec’s shutout in a 1-0 win over Phoenix.
It’s nice to see that force field technology exists and has made it into hockey.
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 19
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 54
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 44
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)