Dec 2, 2011, 1:33 PM EST
We highlighted Chicago’s worrisome goaltending situation yesterday on PHT. Today, we’ll link you to a story about Corey Crawford and the steps he’s taking to get his game back together.
According to CSNChicago.com, Crawford has been working closely with goaltending coach Stephane Waite and watching video to see if there’s anything he can pick up.
“I don’t feel my game has been as strong consistently as it could be,” he said. “So we’re just trying to find ways, looking at video, doing anything we can to just fix those little things that need to be adjusted.”
Crawford got the hook Tuesday after surrendering four goals on 21 shots to the Coyotes. He’ll get the start tonight against the Islanders at the United Center. Perhaps a new month will bring better results. His save percentage in November was .886.
- Firing Dallas Eakins ‘would be so unfair,’ says Taylor Hall 19
- ‘It sucks for us, it sucks for the fans’: Oilers losing skid hits six games 9
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ 69
- ‘We did not want to disrespect our fans’: Leafs salute supporters after beating Red Wings 3
- Video: Demers sends Stoll flying with massive open-ice hit 7
- Don Cherry on Leafs not saluting fans: ‘I couldn’t believe these guys would do something like this’ 15
- Report: Dan Hamhuis’ injury is significant, but not season-ending 5
- Been there, done that: Oilers lose five straight for second time this season 10
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ 86
- Video: Prout drops Lucic with one punch 43
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (86)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (78)
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (74)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Wild put Harding on waivers (Updated) (52)