Dec 1, 2011, 6:40 PM EST
Thought I’d post this discussion between CSNWashington’s Kellie Cowan, ESPN’s Scott Burnside and JP from Japer’s Rink, in which the three talk about what’s going on with the Capitals. Because nobody’s tired of talking about the Capitals, right?
At around the 11:00 mark, they even debate whether Alex Ovechkin could be traded at the end of the season. And while that possibility may seem crazy, it’s certainly worth…um…no, you’re right, it’s crazy.
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 13
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 6
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 13
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 16
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 8
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 27
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 35