Dec 1, 2011, 5:19 PM EDT
This feature profiles an NHLer that’s making noise on the Twitter machine.
“Danger to re-offend! Danger to re-offend!”
Of course, this is not the first amusing Commodore picture to hit the Intertubes.
Commodore’s hilarious on Twitter and it’s a shame Mike Babcock doesn’t have more use for the guy. Mind you, Commie’s account might become less enjoyable if he starts drawing into the lineup regularly. And that’d be a shame, because he’s right up there with Carbomb, Burnzie and Ryan Whitney as the most interesting tweeters in the NHL.
(Commie art by Stevie Roxelle)
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 4
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 11
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 12
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 18
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks desperate for wins, Penguins seek definitive end to slump 7
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 4
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 28
- Video: Letang hospitalized after Doan hit (Update) 48
- Bruins chalk Rask’s absence up to dehydration (Update) 4