Dec 1, 2011, 5:19 PM EDT
This feature profiles an NHLer that’s making noise on the Twitter machine.
“Danger to re-offend! Danger to re-offend!”
Of course, this is not the first amusing Commodore picture to hit the Intertubes.
Commodore’s hilarious on Twitter and it’s a shame Mike Babcock doesn’t have more use for the guy. Mind you, Commie’s account might become less enjoyable if he starts drawing into the lineup regularly. And that’d be a shame, because he’s right up there with Carbomb, Burnzie and Ryan Whitney as the most interesting tweeters in the NHL.
(Commie art by Stevie Roxelle)
- Video: Wild chase the Blues away to take series lead 23
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 1
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead 77
- Video: Jets fans celebrate return of playoff hockey with whiteout in Winnipeg 4
- Would McLellan like to coach McDavid? ‘You can have the best player and still not have the best team’ 23
- Burrows’ instigator suspension rescinded, allowed to play Game 4 24
- No hearing scheduled for Hamhuis after Bennett headshot 13
- Sharks and McLellan have ‘mutually agreed’ to part ways 50
- Desperate Jets will ‘lean on’ their crowd tonight 19
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 16
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (171)
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (99)
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ (94)
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (86)