Dec 1, 2011, 5:19 PM EST
This feature profiles an NHLer that’s making noise on the Twitter machine.
“Danger to re-offend! Danger to re-offend!”
Of course, this is not the first amusing Commodore picture to hit the Intertubes.
Commodore’s hilarious on Twitter and it’s a shame Mike Babcock doesn’t have more use for the guy. Mind you, Commie’s account might become less enjoyable if he starts drawing into the lineup regularly. And that’d be a shame, because he’s right up there with Carbomb, Burnzie and Ryan Whitney as the most interesting tweeters in the NHL.
(Commie art by Stevie Roxelle)
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 13
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 42
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 26
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 31
- Goalie nods: Luongo’s first game back with Panthers, Neuvirth makes Sabres debut 12
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 20
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 34
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 36
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 7
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 49
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Sabres announce Pat LaFontaine resigns as president of hockey operations (66)