Dec 1, 2011, 5:19 PM EST
This feature profiles an NHLer that’s making noise on the Twitter machine.
“Danger to re-offend! Danger to re-offend!”
Of course, this is not the first amusing Commodore picture to hit the Intertubes.
Commodore’s hilarious on Twitter and it’s a shame Mike Babcock doesn’t have more use for the guy. Mind you, Commie’s account might become less enjoyable if he starts drawing into the lineup regularly. And that’d be a shame, because he’s right up there with Carbomb, Burnzie and Ryan Whitney as the most interesting tweeters in the NHL.
(Commie art by Stevie Roxelle)
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Ovechkin’s great big year of disappointment 2
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Kings win Cup, Martinez the OT hero 0
- Welcome to PHT’s top 14 stories for 2014 0
- Scott suspended four games for punch that was ‘neither predictable, nor acceptable’ 23
- Sharks’ Scott has hearing for his punch to Jackman 29
- (Video) PHT Extra: Christmas wish lists from around the NHL 2
- PHT interviews Don Maloney, who knows he has a big trade chip in Vermette 7
- Backstrom to start for Wild, who need their goalies to be ‘better’ 13
- NHL on NBCSN: Avs challenge Blues after narrow losses to St. Louis 6
- Gaudreau’s first hat trick helps Flames stun Kings 7
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (75)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)
- Panthers hold off Penguins for shootout win (42)