Dec 1, 2011, 5:19 PM EDT
This feature profiles an NHLer that’s making noise on the Twitter machine.
“Danger to re-offend! Danger to re-offend!”
Of course, this is not the first amusing Commodore picture to hit the Intertubes.
Commodore’s hilarious on Twitter and it’s a shame Mike Babcock doesn’t have more use for the guy. Mind you, Commie’s account might become less enjoyable if he starts drawing into the lineup regularly. And that’d be a shame, because he’s right up there with Carbomb, Burnzie and Ryan Whitney as the most interesting tweeters in the NHL.
(Commie art by Stevie Roxelle)
- Discuss: Red Wings take 3-1 series lead 28
- Discuss: Rangers stay alive with OT win 58
- What they’re saying about the Avs hiring Patrick Roy 5
- It’s official: Colorado names Roy sixth head coach in franchise history 46
- Couture accuses Kings captain Brown of diving 37
- Three reasons why the Rangers might buy out Richards 26
- Richards made a healthy scratch for Game 4 35
- Don Cherry: Canucks GM Gillis threw coaches ‘under the bus’ 27
- Playoffs Tonight: Bruins know series vs Rangers isn’t over 20
- Sens’ Alfredsson: We probably won’t win this series 21
- Report: NHLPA director Fehr wants to address issue of fighting (113)
- Question for commenters: What, if anything, needs to be done about the officiating? (101)
- Discuss: Bruins rally in third, take 3-0 series lead (99)
- Discuss: Detroit takes 2-1 series lead vs. Chicago (95)
- Video: Crosby scores hat trick, hits playoff milestone against Senators (91)
- Watch LIVE: Sharks-Kings, Game 5
- PHT: Wings push Hawks to brink of elimination
- PHT: Kreider keeps Rangers alive | Highlights
- PBT: Hibbert says Battier's knee to groin intentional
- OlyTalk: Lochte says Phelps will return soon
- CSN: Francona returns to Boston | Legacy?
- Posnanski: Hornets more than a name to Charlotte