Dec 1, 2011, 12:18 PM EDT
By now you’ve had your fill of hearing about Ryan Miller having a concussion, not having a concussion and voicing his displeasure with everything Lucic. Don’t worry fans, he’ll be back on the ice soon enough.
Mike Harrington of The Buffalo News notes from this morning’s practice that Miller was taking shots and minor league call-up Drew McIntyre was nowhere to be seen. With McIntyre on his way back to Rochester, that leaves Miller and Jhonas Enroth as the only goalies in town.
Getting Miller healthy and back to action is important given Buffalo’s struggles of late. Buffalo’s lost six of its last nine dating back to when Miller was run out of town against Boston. With two of three wins coming against teams that have since fired their coach, you could say Buffalo needs to turn it around.
Easier said than done, however, as the Sabres face the Red Wings tomorrow night at home followed by games in Nashville and at home against Philly.
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 19
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 30
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 26
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting (44)