Dec 1, 2011, 12:18 PM EDT
By now you’ve had your fill of hearing about Ryan Miller having a concussion, not having a concussion and voicing his displeasure with everything Lucic. Don’t worry fans, he’ll be back on the ice soon enough.
Mike Harrington of The Buffalo News notes from this morning’s practice that Miller was taking shots and minor league call-up Drew McIntyre was nowhere to be seen. With McIntyre on his way back to Rochester, that leaves Miller and Jhonas Enroth as the only goalies in town.
Getting Miller healthy and back to action is important given Buffalo’s struggles of late. Buffalo’s lost six of its last nine dating back to when Miller was run out of town against Boston. With two of three wins coming against teams that have since fired their coach, you could say Buffalo needs to turn it around.
Easier said than done, however, as the Sabres face the Red Wings tomorrow night at home followed by games in Nashville and at home against Philly.
- WATCH LIVE: Rangers at Lightning, Game 4 of Eastern Conference Final 0
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL 25
- All eyes on Lundqvist 10
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 10
- Video: Ducks hold off Blackhawks in Game 3 to take series lead 30
- (Video) PHT Extra: On Babcock, sticking to the process and housebuilding analogies 3
- Babcock predicts ‘pain’ for Leafs, who are a ‘massive, massive challenge’ 38
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ 47
- Flyers won’t trade Del Zotto, but ‘something will have to give’ on crowded blue line 21
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? 70
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (172)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)