Dec 1, 2011, 12:18 PM EDT
By now you’ve had your fill of hearing about Ryan Miller having a concussion, not having a concussion and voicing his displeasure with everything Lucic. Don’t worry fans, he’ll be back on the ice soon enough.
Mike Harrington of The Buffalo News notes from this morning’s practice that Miller was taking shots and minor league call-up Drew McIntyre was nowhere to be seen. With McIntyre on his way back to Rochester, that leaves Miller and Jhonas Enroth as the only goalies in town.
Getting Miller healthy and back to action is important given Buffalo’s struggles of late. Buffalo’s lost six of its last nine dating back to when Miller was run out of town against Boston. With two of three wins coming against teams that have since fired their coach, you could say Buffalo needs to turn it around.
Easier said than done, however, as the Sabres face the Red Wings tomorrow night at home followed by games in Nashville and at home against Philly.
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 24
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 5
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 40
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 34
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 13
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21