Dec 1, 2011, 12:18 PM EST
By now you’ve had your fill of hearing about Ryan Miller having a concussion, not having a concussion and voicing his displeasure with everything Lucic. Don’t worry fans, he’ll be back on the ice soon enough.
Mike Harrington of The Buffalo News notes from this morning’s practice that Miller was taking shots and minor league call-up Drew McIntyre was nowhere to be seen. With McIntyre on his way back to Rochester, that leaves Miller and Jhonas Enroth as the only goalies in town.
Getting Miller healthy and back to action is important given Buffalo’s struggles of late. Buffalo’s lost six of its last nine dating back to when Miller was run out of town against Boston. With two of three wins coming against teams that have since fired their coach, you could say Buffalo needs to turn it around.
Easier said than done, however, as the Sabres face the Red Wings tomorrow night at home followed by games in Nashville and at home against Philly.
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller 63
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ 92
- Lecavalier out 3-4 weeks with non-displaced fracture in back 6
- Islanders players hold closed-door meeting after ninth straight loss 14
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand 89
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) 87
- Video: Penguins’ Neal knees Bruins’ Marchand 69
- Penguins announce Brooks Orpik ‘alert and conscious’ (Updated) 47
- Shawn Thornton: ‘People could probably criticize that I’m a little too honorable’ 78
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty 179
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (179)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (93)
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (89)
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand (89)
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) (87)