Nov 30, 2011, 11:08 PM EDT
In easily the most important vaguely hockey-related news of the night,* Paulina Gretzky is back on Twitter after being banished by her fun-killing father/all-time NHL great Wayne Gretzky. Check out her first message (apologies if this story helps her dad find out about her hugely relevant return to social media, by the way).
Oh, those 22-year-old daughters. Such scamps. One could even say that they’re tougher to deal with than the mediocre ’80s defensemen Wayne Gretzky shredded over and over again …
* This might deserve front page play on The New York Times, really.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 11
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 15
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 14
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 91
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5