Nov 30, 2011, 11:08 PM EDT
In easily the most important vaguely hockey-related news of the night,* Paulina Gretzky is back on Twitter after being banished by her fun-killing father/all-time NHL great Wayne Gretzky. Check out her first message (apologies if this story helps her dad find out about her hugely relevant return to social media, by the way).
Oh, those 22-year-old daughters. Such scamps. One could even say that they’re tougher to deal with than the mediocre ’80s defensemen Wayne Gretzky shredded over and over again …
* This might deserve front page play on The New York Times, really.
- Report: Flyers will buy out Briere, Bryzgalov another story (Updated) 12
- Report: Flyers, Ducks talking about Bobby Ryan 34
- Marchand accuses ‘kitty cat’ Shaw of eye gouging 72
- Quenneville says Hossa is ‘likely’ to play Game 4 8
- Datsyuk announces three-year, $22.5 million extension with Red Wings 11
- Bruins go ‘above and beyond’ to take 2-1 series lead 46
- Chicago’s powerless power play — it’s a problem 4
- Discuss: Bruins smother ‘Hawks, take 2-1 series lead 92
- Marian Hossa won’t play in Game 3 11
- Report: Flyers, Streit agree to four-year, $21 million deal 39
- LIVE: Spurs-Heat, Game 6
- Can Heat focus enough to avoid elimination?
- CSN: Bruins' defense never rests in Game 3 win
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- PFT: Freed Johnson wants second chance in NFL
- PBT: Judges rules Iverson did not kidnap children
- PFT: Rodgers says Packers' moves a 'wake-up call'