Nov 30, 2011, 11:08 PM EST
In easily the most important vaguely hockey-related news of the night,* Paulina Gretzky is back on Twitter after being banished by her fun-killing father/all-time NHL great Wayne Gretzky. Check out her first message (apologies if this story helps her dad find out about her hugely relevant return to social media, by the way).
Oh, those 22-year-old daughters. Such scamps. One could even say that they’re tougher to deal with than the mediocre ’80s defensemen Wayne Gretzky shredded over and over again …
* This might deserve front page play on The New York Times, really.
- Comparing the shot differentials of all 30 teams 0
- PHT interviews Jim Nill, who’s ‘not surprised’ by Stars’ early-season struggles 0
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 3
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 8
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 22
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 5
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 21