Nov 30, 2011, 11:08 PM EST
In easily the most important vaguely hockey-related news of the night,* Paulina Gretzky is back on Twitter after being banished by her fun-killing father/all-time NHL great Wayne Gretzky. Check out her first message (apologies if this story helps her dad find out about her hugely relevant return to social media, by the way).
Oh, those 22-year-old daughters. Such scamps. One could even say that they’re tougher to deal with than the mediocre ’80s defensemen Wayne Gretzky shredded over and over again …
* This might deserve front page play on The New York Times, really.
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 4
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 7
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 31
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 54