Nov 30, 2011, 9:29 AM EDT
ESPN’s Pierre LeBrun gets the update directly from Miller about what his take is on the potential wont to be traded and as it turns out, he’s totally happy in Buffalo. Miller says he never made any comments on his status in Buffalo and looks forward to winning in Pegulaville with the Sabres.
It seemed unreasonable at best that the Sabres would even entertain the thought of dealing Miller or that Miller would be all right with leaving himself. After all, Miller is the face of the Sabres franchise and while this season and last season were a bit rough, his future is bright with Buffalo.
Then again, it’s not like the Sabres have never traded a franchise goalie before. Old memories of Dominik Hasek die hard like that. For now, once Miller is done getting over his whiplash/concussion situation, he’s got his hands full in helping the Sabres get back into the mix in the East.
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 6 1
- As Bolts deal with illness, extra day of rest could prove beneficial 6
- Sounds like it’s Rundblad, not TVR, in for Chicago on defense 15
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ 38
- Report: Sharks to name DeBoer head coach 16
- Video: Lundqvist helps lead Rangers back to New York for Game 7 6
- Lightning get taken to ‘school of hard knocks’ in third-period collapse 11
- A storm brewing: Rangers rally to force Game 7 with Lightning (Video) 11
- Video: Lundqvist stones Stamkos with left-pad save 0
- Bob Clarke really doesn’t care for tanking 38
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL (53)
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ (49)