Nov 30, 2011, 9:29 AM EDT
ESPN’s Pierre LeBrun gets the update directly from Miller about what his take is on the potential wont to be traded and as it turns out, he’s totally happy in Buffalo. Miller says he never made any comments on his status in Buffalo and looks forward to winning in Pegulaville with the Sabres.
It seemed unreasonable at best that the Sabres would even entertain the thought of dealing Miller or that Miller would be all right with leaving himself. After all, Miller is the face of the Sabres franchise and while this season and last season were a bit rough, his future is bright with Buffalo.
Then again, it’s not like the Sabres have never traded a franchise goalie before. Old memories of Dominik Hasek die hard like that. For now, once Miller is done getting over his whiplash/concussion situation, he’s got his hands full in helping the Sabres get back into the mix in the East.
- Report: Leiweke to head up Olympic bid in Los Angeles 2
- In praise of John Tavares 11
- It’s New York Islanders Day at PHT 20
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 18
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 38
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 55
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 36