Nov 30, 2011, 9:29 AM EDT
ESPN’s Pierre LeBrun gets the update directly from Miller about what his take is on the potential wont to be traded and as it turns out, he’s totally happy in Buffalo. Miller says he never made any comments on his status in Buffalo and looks forward to winning in Pegulaville with the Sabres.
It seemed unreasonable at best that the Sabres would even entertain the thought of dealing Miller or that Miller would be all right with leaving himself. After all, Miller is the face of the Sabres franchise and while this season and last season were a bit rough, his future is bright with Buffalo.
Then again, it’s not like the Sabres have never traded a franchise goalie before. Old memories of Dominik Hasek die hard like that. For now, once Miller is done getting over his whiplash/concussion situation, he’s got his hands full in helping the Sabres get back into the mix in the East.
- Bruins’ Miller out indefinitely after dislocating shoulder in fight 28
- Voynov released on $50K bond; NHL says ‘circumstances were different’ in Varlamov case 29
- Here are your top 5 and bottom 5 goalies of the young NHL season 13
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely 78
- Report: Brodie’s contract extension with Calgary expected Monday 0
- Video: Rangers score twice in record time 5
- Video: Quick robs Parise as part of 40-save performance 11
- Ruff blasts Dallas for playing ‘garbage hockey’ vs. Flyers 7
- Schwartz’s first career hat trick leads Blues past Coyotes 2
- Giroux nets OT winner as Flyers top Stars 3
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (121)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Video: Bruins’ Lucic gestures to Habs fans after late penalty (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ (45)