Nov 30, 2011, 9:29 AM EDT
ESPN’s Pierre LeBrun gets the update directly from Miller about what his take is on the potential wont to be traded and as it turns out, he’s totally happy in Buffalo. Miller says he never made any comments on his status in Buffalo and looks forward to winning in Pegulaville with the Sabres.
It seemed unreasonable at best that the Sabres would even entertain the thought of dealing Miller or that Miller would be all right with leaving himself. After all, Miller is the face of the Sabres franchise and while this season and last season were a bit rough, his future is bright with Buffalo.
Then again, it’s not like the Sabres have never traded a franchise goalie before. Old memories of Dominik Hasek die hard like that. For now, once Miller is done getting over his whiplash/concussion situation, he’s got his hands full in helping the Sabres get back into the mix in the East.
- Wild’s Dubnyk shakes off six-goal night, saves 36 as Blues pushed to brink 23
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 5
- Malkin: ‘I want to say sorry to fans, to my teammates’ 37
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime 98
- Sens’ Anderson continues to haunt Habs, forces Game 6 11
- Price, Dubnyk, Rinne are Vezina Trophy finalists 16
- Chicago to start Darling in Game 6 21
- Chiarelli named Oilers’ GM and president of hockey ops 37
- Weber out for remainder of series, but ‘did not suffer an ACL injury’ 6
- Report: Oilers’ Lowe removed from Hockey Ops role 19
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (174)
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (99)
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ (98)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (90)