Nov 29, 2011, 9:06 PM EDT
It didn’t take long for Sean Avery and Tyler Kennedy to come together at the beginning of Tuesday night’s game between the Rangers and Penguins. Only 16 seconds into the game, the two came together and TRIED to throw the fists. The refs broke it up before it really started and each man was given two minutes to think about his transgression. Instead, they sat in the penalty box stewing for their chance to finish what they started.
Here’s the resulting tilt:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 14
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 5
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 38
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 32
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 13
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21