Nov 29, 2011, 9:06 PM EDT
It didn’t take long for Sean Avery and Tyler Kennedy to come together at the beginning of Tuesday night’s game between the Rangers and Penguins. Only 16 seconds into the game, the two came together and TRIED to throw the fists. The refs broke it up before it really started and each man was given two minutes to think about his transgression. Instead, they sat in the penalty box stewing for their chance to finish what they started.
Here’s the resulting tilt:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Treliving would be ‘shocked’ if Bennett sticks with Flames in 14-15 3
- With training camps looming, a look at some key unsigned RFAs 8
- Workhorse goalies, forwards from last season 15
- Five interesting players still on UFA market 41
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 4
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 7
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 28
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 15
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22