Nov 29, 2011, 9:06 PM EDT
It didn’t take long for Sean Avery and Tyler Kennedy to come together at the beginning of Tuesday night’s game between the Rangers and Penguins. Only 16 seconds into the game, the two came together and TRIED to throw the fists. The refs broke it up before it really started and each man was given two minutes to think about his transgression. Instead, they sat in the penalty box stewing for their chance to finish what they started.
Here’s the resulting tilt:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 30
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5