Nov 29, 2011, 12:21 PM EDT
The only surprising part is that Wayne Gretzky didn’t step in sooner.
Alas, the Great One finally put his foot down, demanding his 22-year-old daughter, Paulina, shut down her Twitter account and stop posting racy photos of herself.
At least, that’s how we imagine it went down. There’s also the strong possibility Wayne broke down and begged his daughter to knock it off. Maybe even bribed her with a new car or pony.
“Having a nice sit down dinner with my dad about social media,” read her last tweet before @PaulinaGretzky was no more.
I suppose the only thing left to do now is for somebody to make one of those “I Will Remember You” tribute videos with a slideshow of her greatest Twitter pics. That would be really heartwarming.
(Seriously, if somebody could do that.)
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 11
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 10
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 25
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 55
- Stars, Roussel agree on four-year, $8 million deal 2
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation 60
- Return that toaster: Ovechkin-Kirilenko engagement broken off 52
- Report: Leafs sign Franson to one year, $3.3 million deal 8
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M 58
- Report: Blue Jackets, Johansen make ‘significant progress’ toward deal 5
- Kane, Toews could’ve commanded $13.8M cap hits, says agent (83)
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- Babcock: Cleary a ‘calculated risk’ after playing last year ‘on one leg’ (70)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (60)
- Report: Zuccarello wants $4.5M per on new deal, Brassard eyeing $5.5M (58)