Nov 29, 2011, 12:21 PM EST
The only surprising part is that Wayne Gretzky didn’t step in sooner.
Alas, the Great One finally put his foot down, demanding his 22-year-old daughter, Paulina, shut down her Twitter account and stop posting racy photos of herself.
At least, that’s how we imagine it went down. There’s also the strong possibility Wayne broke down and begged his daughter to knock it off. Maybe even bribed her with a new car or pony.
“Having a nice sit down dinner with my dad about social media,” read her last tweet before @PaulinaGretzky was no more.
I suppose the only thing left to do now is for somebody to make one of those “I Will Remember You” tribute videos with a slideshow of her greatest Twitter pics. That would be really heartwarming.
(Seriously, if somebody could do that.)
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 41
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 66
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Trotz doesn’t see a ‘big, sexy, difference-maker guy’ on the market 17
- What’s up with the reports of problems in the Blackhawks’ room? 40
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight 82
- Lombardi happy to get ‘one of the better defenseman on the market’ in Sekera 3
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (68)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)