Nov 29, 2011, 12:08 PM EDT
The Sabres’ injury woes are slowly going away. The Buffalo News reports that Robyn Regehr will be back in the lineup tonight for the Sabres and Drew Stafford and Patrick Kaleta just might be joining him as well.
As Mike Harrington reports, Regehr’s main concern was that he had a concussion thanks to a hit in the Sabres’ embarrassing loss to Columbus. As for Stafford and Kaleta returning, Stafford could sure use a boost in finding his offense while Kaleta will look to get back to being the super pest that he is.
It was just over the weekend the Sabres had nine starting players out of the lineup and getting these three back will be a nice lift. With Ryan Miller taking shots this week that’ll be even better for Buffalo. The Sabres are just happy to know that when people tell them that “this too shall pass” it actually comes true.
- Ducks silence Winnipeg’s whiteout crowd with OT win, push Jets to brink of elimination 21
- Video: Wild chase the Blues away to take series lead 39
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead 92
- Video: Jets fans celebrate return of playoff hockey with whiteout in Winnipeg 5
- Would McLellan like to coach McDavid? ‘You can have the best player and still not have the best team’ 23
- Burrows’ instigator suspension rescinded, allowed to play Game 4 24
- No hearing scheduled for Hamhuis after Bennett headshot 13
- Sharks and McLellan have ‘mutually agreed’ to part ways 50
- Desperate Jets will ‘lean on’ their crowd tonight 20
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 16
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (172)
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (99)
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ (95)
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (92)