Nov 29, 2011, 12:08 PM EDT
The Sabres’ injury woes are slowly going away. The Buffalo News reports that Robyn Regehr will be back in the lineup tonight for the Sabres and Drew Stafford and Patrick Kaleta just might be joining him as well.
As Mike Harrington reports, Regehr’s main concern was that he had a concussion thanks to a hit in the Sabres’ embarrassing loss to Columbus. As for Stafford and Kaleta returning, Stafford could sure use a boost in finding his offense while Kaleta will look to get back to being the super pest that he is.
It was just over the weekend the Sabres had nine starting players out of the lineup and getting these three back will be a nice lift. With Ryan Miller taking shots this week that’ll be even better for Buffalo. The Sabres are just happy to know that when people tell them that “this too shall pass” it actually comes true.
- NHL on NBCSN: Flyers won’t fool with Penguins on Rivalry Night 7
- ‘Could’ve broken his neck,’ says Vigneault of Byfuglien cross check on Miller 53
- Video: Byfuglien gets away with ugly cross check, penalized late in Jets loss to Rangers 32
- Video: Lucic scores late winner, Bruins deal crushing blow to Panthers playoff hopes 9
- Video: Ovi becomes sixth player in history to record six 50-goal seasons 17
- ‘Almost like a game seven tonight’ for Bruins, Panthers 15
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack 47
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 22
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 9
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 8