Nov 29, 2011, 11:22 PM EDT
NHL on NBC analysts Mike Milbury and Keith Jones took to the airwaves to weigh in on the question of the week in Washington: Did Bruce Boudreau need to be fired in Washington? Could the Capitals have turned it around and thrived under Boudreau or did the organization need to make a move to get the season back on the tracks?
Both hockey guys said he had to go… and they both say it’s because of Alexander Ovechkin.
Check it out and let us know in the comments if you agree with what they had to say:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Report: Johansen lowers demands, but not low enough 0
- Injuries piling up as preseason schedule begins 11
- Report: Fedorov denies contract offer was made to Johansen 7
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers 37
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 1
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 16
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 19
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 26
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? (38)