Nov 28, 2011, 4:46 PM EST
Earlier this afternoon, the New York Rangers revealed the retro-style jerseys they’d be wearing at the 2012 Bridgestone Winter Classic.
The shield featured in the middle is a 1940’s-era crest, as seen here.
Quick take: Simple, but effective. Not the flashiest uniform on earth, but it’ll get the job done.
What do our beloved PHT readers think? Let us know in the comments section.
PHT Related: Philly’s Winter Classic jerseys, which Yerdon was drooling over.
- Video: Lightning pay tribute to St. Louis 3
- He’s baaaaack: Brodeur joins Blues on tryout basis 19
- Chelios calls ex-teammate Shanahan an inexperienced ‘politician’ 16
- Sharks players go to bat for McLellan: ‘Why would you get rid of him?’ 1
- Garbutt to have hearing for kneeing Hall 3
- The day before Thanksgiving, six new playoff teams 16
- What they’re saying about St. Louis’ return to Tampa Bay 22
- NHL on NBCSN: Flyers face Red Wings on Rivalry Night 13
- Video: Canucks honor Quinn with “O Danny Boy” 9
- Video: Stars’ Klingberg scores from center ice 4
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (99)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)