Nov 28, 2011, 4:46 PM EDT
Earlier this afternoon, the New York Rangers revealed the retro-style jerseys they’d be wearing at the 2012 Bridgestone Winter Classic.
The shield featured in the middle is a 1940’s-era crest, as seen here.
Quick take: Simple, but effective. Not the flashiest uniform on earth, but it’ll get the job done.
What do our beloved PHT readers think? Let us know in the comments section.
PHT Related: Philly’s Winter Classic jerseys, which Yerdon was drooling over.
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 0
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 25
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 24
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting (44)