Nov 28, 2011, 4:46 PM EST
Earlier this afternoon, the New York Rangers revealed the retro-style jerseys they’d be wearing at the 2012 Bridgestone Winter Classic.
The shield featured in the middle is a 1940’s-era crest, as seen here.
Quick take: Simple, but effective. Not the flashiest uniform on earth, but it’ll get the job done.
What do our beloved PHT readers think? Let us know in the comments section.
PHT Related: Philly’s Winter Classic jerseys, which Yerdon was drooling over.
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 20
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 33
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 15
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 29
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 11
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 48
- Wild get Stewart as Buffalo-to-Minnesota pipeline continues 44
- Jordan Leopold’s daughter may have orchestrated the Minnesota trade 16
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils 64
- Can the Wings and Leafs work out a deal for Phaneuf? 45
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (168)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder (69)