Nov 28, 2011, 4:46 PM EDT
Earlier this afternoon, the New York Rangers revealed the retro-style jerseys they’d be wearing at the 2012 Bridgestone Winter Classic.
The shield featured in the middle is a 1940’s-era crest, as seen here.
Quick take: Simple, but effective. Not the flashiest uniform on earth, but it’ll get the job done.
What do our beloved PHT readers think? Let us know in the comments section.
PHT Related: Philly’s Winter Classic jerseys, which Yerdon was drooling over.
- Video: Flames, Canucks combine for over 100 PIM in wild line brawl 15
- Preds torch Crawford, Hawks; even series at 1-1 29
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) 87
- Huge loss for Preds as Weber (lower body) knocked out of Game 2 7
- Sabres? Oilers? Coyotes? Leafs? ‘Canes? — McDavid would be happy to play for any of them 37
- Stone a game-time decision, Sens downplay retaliation for Subban slash 25
- Flyers fire Berube 49
- Klingberg signs seven-year, $29.75 million extension with Stars 10
- Video: Perry paces Ducks to victory over Jets with four-point night 14
- Video: Wild hold off late push from Blues 38
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Players growing tired of Darryl Sutter (94)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (88)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)
- PHT Morning Skate: Ottawa Sun runs with front page headline ‘Heads Up, P.K.’ (74)