Nov 28, 2011, 4:46 PM EDT
Earlier this afternoon, the New York Rangers revealed the retro-style jerseys they’d be wearing at the 2012 Bridgestone Winter Classic.
The shield featured in the middle is a 1940’s-era crest, as seen here.
Quick take: Simple, but effective. Not the flashiest uniform on earth, but it’ll get the job done.
What do our beloved PHT readers think? Let us know in the comments section.
PHT Related: Philly’s Winter Classic jerseys, which Yerdon was drooling over.
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 16
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 21
- Sabres lock up O’Reilly through 2022-23 70
- Locked in: Columbus signs Saad to six-year, $36M deal 27
- Oilers sign McDavid to entry-level contract 28
- ‘Hawks would like to re-sign Oduya, but still working through ‘financial hurdles’ 17
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick 73
- Voynov takes plea, gets 90 days in jail plus probation 66
- Curtains on Broadway: Martin St. Louis calls it a career 36
- Discuss: Where’s the best fit for Alex Semin? 23
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick (73)