Nov 28, 2011, 11:08 PM EDT
The Vancouver Canucks (and most of all, Cory Schneider) are red-hot right now. Oddly enough, Alexander Edler‘s slump has coincided with much of the Canucks’ great run, although injuries might be a big factor. (Maybe it’s part of being a Vancouver Canucks defenseman, as the group must view injuries as a rite of passage.)
Either way, after leaving Saturday’s game early after a Jamie McGinn hit, Edler said that he should play against the Columbus Blue Jackets on Tuesday. That will give Edler a great chance to break a seven-game scoreless streak, as he started the season with 16 points in 16 games.
It’s not exactly an exhilarating video, but if you want a little more from Edler on his upper-body injury, here’s a clip of him discussing that subject.
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 7
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 21
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 7
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 53
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 1) 1
- Report: Hextall ‘in the mix’ for Vancouver GM job 25
- Fuel, meet fire: Torres to return for Sharks-Kings Game 1 11
- FYI: Hartnell and Voracek have black beards now 39