Nov 28, 2011, 11:08 PM EDT
The Vancouver Canucks (and most of all, Cory Schneider) are red-hot right now. Oddly enough, Alexander Edler‘s slump has coincided with much of the Canucks’ great run, although injuries might be a big factor. (Maybe it’s part of being a Vancouver Canucks defenseman, as the group must view injuries as a rite of passage.)
Either way, after leaving Saturday’s game early after a Jamie McGinn hit, Edler said that he should play against the Columbus Blue Jackets on Tuesday. That will give Edler a great chance to break a seven-game scoreless streak, as he started the season with 16 points in 16 games.
It’s not exactly an exhilarating video, but if you want a little more from Edler on his upper-body injury, here’s a clip of him discussing that subject.
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 52
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5