Nov 28, 2011, 11:08 PM EDT
The Vancouver Canucks (and most of all, Cory Schneider) are red-hot right now. Oddly enough, Alexander Edler‘s slump has coincided with much of the Canucks’ great run, although injuries might be a big factor. (Maybe it’s part of being a Vancouver Canucks defenseman, as the group must view injuries as a rite of passage.)
Either way, after leaving Saturday’s game early after a Jamie McGinn hit, Edler said that he should play against the Columbus Blue Jackets on Tuesday. That will give Edler a great chance to break a seven-game scoreless streak, as he started the season with 16 points in 16 games.
It’s not exactly an exhilarating video, but if you want a little more from Edler on his upper-body injury, here’s a clip of him discussing that subject.
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabres in franchise history 10
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 4
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 12
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 24
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 25
- It’s Columbus Blue Jackets day on PHT 17