Nov 24, 2011, 8:19 PM EST
The NHL decided not to fine or suspend Winnipeg Jets defenseman Zach Bogosian for his check on Washington Capitals center Cody Eakin. The league decided that although Bogosian’s hit connected with Eakin’s head, the Capitals forward changed the direction of his body shortly before the check landed, so it wasn’t a case of headhunting. Bogosian did not receive a penalty in the game for the hit, for what it’s worth.
How do you feel about the league’s decision, though? Here’s video for your own perusal.
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 5
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 6
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 3
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 40
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 15
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 18
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8