Nov 24, 2011, 1:53 PM EDT
Just a reminder there’s a rather compelling NHL game Friday afternoon between the Boston Bruins and Detroit Red Wings (1 p.m. ET, NBC). You should totally watch it.
And while we’re at it, don’t forget to tune in to “National Treasure: Book of Secrets” at 8/7c on NBC. The Village Voice raves about the adventure film starring Nicolas Cage, calling it “a moderately pleasing diversion.”
As for the hockey game, you couldn’t ask for much more in November. The Bruins have won 10 in a row and host a Red Wings side that’s won three straight and seven of its last nine.
“We’re facing the defending Stanley Cup champions,” said Detroit defenseman Nicklas Lidstrom. “It’ll be a fun game to play, especially when you play them in their building. It’s going to be hyped up.”
You should also watch “Christmas in Rockefeller Center” at 8/7c on Nov. 30. (I believe it’s on NBC.)
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 73
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 75
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50