Nov 24, 2011, 1:53 PM EDT
Just a reminder there’s a rather compelling NHL game Friday afternoon between the Boston Bruins and Detroit Red Wings (1 p.m. ET, NBC). You should totally watch it.
And while we’re at it, don’t forget to tune in to “National Treasure: Book of Secrets” at 8/7c on NBC. The Village Voice raves about the adventure film starring Nicolas Cage, calling it “a moderately pleasing diversion.”
As for the hockey game, you couldn’t ask for much more in November. The Bruins have won 10 in a row and host a Red Wings side that’s won three straight and seven of its last nine.
“We’re facing the defending Stanley Cup champions,” said Detroit defenseman Nicklas Lidstrom. “It’ll be a fun game to play, especially when you play them in their building. It’s going to be hyped up.”
You should also watch “Christmas in Rockefeller Center” at 8/7c on Nov. 30. (I believe it’s on NBC.)
- Video: Ovi becomes sixth player in history to record six 50-goal seasons 0
- ‘Almost like a game seven tonight’ for Bruins, Panthers 13
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack 47
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 20
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 9
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 8
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12