Nov 24, 2011, 1:53 PM EST
Just a reminder there’s a rather compelling NHL game Friday afternoon between the Boston Bruins and Detroit Red Wings (1 p.m. ET, NBC). You should totally watch it.
And while we’re at it, don’t forget to tune in to “National Treasure: Book of Secrets” at 8/7c on NBC. The Village Voice raves about the adventure film starring Nicolas Cage, calling it “a moderately pleasing diversion.”
As for the hockey game, you couldn’t ask for much more in November. The Bruins have won 10 in a row and host a Red Wings side that’s won three straight and seven of its last nine.
“We’re facing the defending Stanley Cup champions,” said Detroit defenseman Nicklas Lidstrom. “It’ll be a fun game to play, especially when you play them in their building. It’s going to be hyped up.”
You should also watch “Christmas in Rockefeller Center” at 8/7c on Nov. 30. (I believe it’s on NBC.)
- PHT interviews Jim Nill, who’s ‘not surprised’ by Stars’ early-season struggles 0
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 3
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 8
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 22
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 5
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 21
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24