Nov 24, 2011, 1:53 PM EDT
Just a reminder there’s a rather compelling NHL game Friday afternoon between the Boston Bruins and Detroit Red Wings (1 p.m. ET, NBC). You should totally watch it.
And while we’re at it, don’t forget to tune in to “National Treasure: Book of Secrets” at 8/7c on NBC. The Village Voice raves about the adventure film starring Nicolas Cage, calling it “a moderately pleasing diversion.”
As for the hockey game, you couldn’t ask for much more in November. The Bruins have won 10 in a row and host a Red Wings side that’s won three straight and seven of its last nine.
“We’re facing the defending Stanley Cup champions,” said Detroit defenseman Nicklas Lidstrom. “It’ll be a fun game to play, especially when you play them in their building. It’s going to be hyped up.”
You should also watch “Christmas in Rockefeller Center” at 8/7c on Nov. 30. (I believe it’s on NBC.)
- It’s Philadelphia Flyers Day at PHT 18
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 29
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 9
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41
- Report: MLSE CEO Leiweke to step down (Update: Leiweke denies move) 5
- Report: Bertuzzi-Moore case settled out of court (Update: Bertuzzi’s lawyer confirms) 34
- Poll: Will Washington get back into the playoffs? 28
- Buffalo lands next two NHL scouting combines 25
- Under Pressure: In Washington? Take your pick 24
- It’s Washington Capitals day on PHT 42