Nov 23, 2011, 6:25 PM EDT
Attention fans of the Florida Panthers. Or really, anyone looking to spend a few hours indoors with access to hot dogs.
Starting Thursday at noon and running for 36 hours, you can get all remaining Panthers single game tickets for half price.
We’ve highlighted Florida ticket promotions before on PHT. On Halloween, kids got in free if they wore a costume.
This Thanksgiving promotion seems a tad more aggressive.
The Panthers are averaging 15,314 fans per home game, good for 21st in NHL attendance.
Upcoming opponents at the BankAtlantic Center include Tampa Bay (Friday), Washington (Dec. 5), New Jersey (Dec. 13) and Calgary (Dec. 16).
Go watch this team play hockey, South Florida. They’re good. They’re cheap. What else do you want?
You want free hot dogs, don’t you.
- Byfuglien to have phone hearing for Miller cross-check 28
- Patrick Kane is practicing today 26
- NHL on NBCSN: Flyers won’t fool with Penguins on Rivalry Night 22
- ‘Could’ve broken his neck,’ says Vigneault of Byfuglien cross check on Miller 59
- Video: Byfuglien gets away with ugly cross check, penalized late in Jets loss to Rangers 32
- Video: Lucic scores late winner, Bruins deal crushing blow to Panthers playoff hopes 9
- Video: Ovi becomes sixth player in history to record six 50-goal seasons 18
- ‘Almost like a game seven tonight’ for Bruins, Panthers 15
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack 48
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 22