Nov 23, 2011, 6:25 PM EST
Attention fans of the Florida Panthers. Or really, anyone looking to spend a few hours indoors with access to hot dogs.
Starting Thursday at noon and running for 36 hours, you can get all remaining Panthers single game tickets for half price.
We’ve highlighted Florida ticket promotions before on PHT. On Halloween, kids got in free if they wore a costume.
This Thanksgiving promotion seems a tad more aggressive.
The Panthers are averaging 15,314 fans per home game, good for 21st in NHL attendance.
Upcoming opponents at the BankAtlantic Center include Tampa Bay (Friday), Washington (Dec. 5), New Jersey (Dec. 13) and Calgary (Dec. 16).
Go watch this team play hockey, South Florida. They’re good. They’re cheap. What else do you want?
You want free hot dogs, don’t you.
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 5
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 20
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 60
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 20
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 36
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 16
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 16
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 5