Nov 23, 2011, 6:25 PM EDT
Attention fans of the Florida Panthers. Or really, anyone looking to spend a few hours indoors with access to hot dogs.
Starting Thursday at noon and running for 36 hours, you can get all remaining Panthers single game tickets for half price.
We’ve highlighted Florida ticket promotions before on PHT. On Halloween, kids got in free if they wore a costume.
This Thanksgiving promotion seems a tad more aggressive.
The Panthers are averaging 15,314 fans per home game, good for 21st in NHL attendance.
Upcoming opponents at the BankAtlantic Center include Tampa Bay (Friday), Washington (Dec. 5), New Jersey (Dec. 13) and Calgary (Dec. 16).
Go watch this team play hockey, South Florida. They’re good. They’re cheap. What else do you want?
You want free hot dogs, don’t you.
- Report: Trottier to join Sabres’ coaching staff 1
- Blues sign former eighth overall pick Mueller 15
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center 33
- Eric Staal has surgery to repair ‘core muscle injury’ 4
- After not seeing ‘eye-to-eye’ with Carlyle, Reimer will compete for No. 1 gig 16
- Two down, one to go: Wings ink Tatar to three-year, $8.25M deal 12
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 63
- Subban not eager to discuss contract talks 34
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 22
- Gorges still can’t explain falling out of favor in Montreal 13
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain (45)
- Arena deal in jeopardy? Glendale mayor requests investigation into ‘clear violation’ of state law (42)
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal (42)