Nov 23, 2011, 6:25 PM EDT
Attention fans of the Florida Panthers. Or really, anyone looking to spend a few hours indoors with access to hot dogs.
Starting Thursday at noon and running for 36 hours, you can get all remaining Panthers single game tickets for half price.
We’ve highlighted Florida ticket promotions before on PHT. On Halloween, kids got in free if they wore a costume.
This Thanksgiving promotion seems a tad more aggressive.
The Panthers are averaging 15,314 fans per home game, good for 21st in NHL attendance.
Upcoming opponents at the BankAtlantic Center include Tampa Bay (Friday), Washington (Dec. 5), New Jersey (Dec. 13) and Calgary (Dec. 16).
Go watch this team play hockey, South Florida. They’re good. They’re cheap. What else do you want?
You want free hot dogs, don’t you.
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 2
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 18
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 21
- Sabres lock up O’Reilly through 2022-23 71
- Locked in: Columbus signs Saad to six-year, $36M deal 27
- Oilers sign McDavid to entry-level contract 28
- ‘Hawks would like to re-sign Oduya, but still working through ‘financial hurdles’ 17
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick 73
- Voynov takes plea, gets 90 days in jail plus probation 66
- Curtains on Broadway: Martin St. Louis calls it a career 36
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick (73)