Nov 23, 2011, 6:25 PM EDT
Attention fans of the Florida Panthers. Or really, anyone looking to spend a few hours indoors with access to hot dogs.
Starting Thursday at noon and running for 36 hours, you can get all remaining Panthers single game tickets for half price.
We’ve highlighted Florida ticket promotions before on PHT. On Halloween, kids got in free if they wore a costume.
This Thanksgiving promotion seems a tad more aggressive.
The Panthers are averaging 15,314 fans per home game, good for 21st in NHL attendance.
Upcoming opponents at the BankAtlantic Center include Tampa Bay (Friday), Washington (Dec. 5), New Jersey (Dec. 13) and Calgary (Dec. 16).
Go watch this team play hockey, South Florida. They’re good. They’re cheap. What else do you want?
You want free hot dogs, don’t you.
- Hello Johansen? Boone Jenner out with broken hand 4
- Bruins release Leino; Boychuk staying put? 18
- Babcock doesn’t think this will be his last year with the Wings 9
- Starting tomorrow, PHT’s ‘Risk Factors’ Series 6
- Krug, Smith sign with Bruins 19
- PHT Morning Skate: Grigorenko with highlight-reel shootout goal 7
- Sabres lose Larsson, Kaleta to head injuries, Leafs’ Booth out too (Update: Franson’s hurt) 5
- Report: Dal Colle signs with Islanders (Updated) 1
- Bridge built: Blues lock up Schwartz to two-year deal reportedly worth $4.7M 12
- Comedian Will Arnett at Leafs practice 8
- Jordan Subban has ‘moved on’ after ‘unfortunate’ photo caption by Vancouver papers (52)
- Players pushed for coaching fines because they were ‘encouraged’ to dive (34)
- Sabres’ Nolan, Avalanche don’t believe in analytics (32)
- Caps unveil new Winter Classic jerseys (28)
- Ouch: Datsyuk (separated shoulder) out 4-5 weeks (27)