Nov 22, 2011, 10:07 AM EDT
Seeing fans in Montreal being raucous is nothing new. When the Bruins came rolling into Quebec last night, many had thoughts that the fisticuffs would be on the ice. Not so fast my friends, the fans can get their angry on just as well as the guys on the ice. With a game that was extremely tame on the ice, the fans decided to spice things up on their own.
Old hate dies hard between these two sides but while we’re horrified by the fight, let’s also marvel at how efficient security was in busting this up.
(thanks to Dave Stubbs of Habs Inside/Out for the video tip)
- In praise of John Tavares 2
- It’s New York Islanders Day at PHT 9
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 12
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 38
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 53
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 36
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother (Updated) 31