Nov 22, 2011, 10:07 AM EST
Seeing fans in Montreal being raucous is nothing new. When the Bruins came rolling into Quebec last night, many had thoughts that the fisticuffs would be on the ice. Not so fast my friends, the fans can get their angry on just as well as the guys on the ice. With a game that was extremely tame on the ice, the fans decided to spice things up on their own.
Old hate dies hard between these two sides but while we’re horrified by the fight, let’s also marvel at how efficient security was in busting this up.
(thanks to Dave Stubbs of Habs Inside/Out for the video tip)
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 1
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 4
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 11
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 14
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 7
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 27
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 35