Nov 21, 2011, 9:05 PM EST
After playing over seven minutes in his first period of hockey in 320 days, Sidney Crosby talks to Pierre McGuire about his first goal, first assist, and his fitness level. Because apparently, even after his dominating first period, the man doesn’t need an intermission break to catch his breath.
For those keeping track, he was on track for 186 goals and 372 points after the first period. After his “slow” second period, he’s only on track for 93 goals and 186 assists. Slacker.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Flyers rally as Zepp wins his career debut at 33 years old 0
- Oilers squander three-goal lead, lose 18th time in 19 games 7
- Pickard makes one last bid to stay, beats Wings in nine-round SO 1
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno 24
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 17
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 18
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 8
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 40
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11