Nov 21, 2011, 9:05 PM EDT
After playing over seven minutes in his first period of hockey in 320 days, Sidney Crosby talks to Pierre McGuire about his first goal, first assist, and his fitness level. Because apparently, even after his dominating first period, the man doesn’t need an intermission break to catch his breath.
For those keeping track, he was on track for 186 goals and 372 points after the first period. After his “slow” second period, he’s only on track for 93 goals and 186 assists. Slacker.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 6
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 35
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 16
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 52
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 36
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother (Updated) 31
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 30
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 54