Nov 21, 2011, 9:05 PM EST
After playing over seven minutes in his first period of hockey in 320 days, Sidney Crosby talks to Pierre McGuire about his first goal, first assist, and his fitness level. Because apparently, even after his dominating first period, the man doesn’t need an intermission break to catch his breath.
For those keeping track, he was on track for 186 goals and 372 points after the first period. After his “slow” second period, he’s only on track for 93 goals and 186 assists. Slacker.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Steen, Blues hold on against Ovechkin, Capitals 4
- David Backes ejected after boarding, bloodying Karl Alzner 15
- End nearing? Lightning waive Nabokov 4
- Leafs scoring slump hits historical low 24
- Video: Rangers’ Lundqvist takes puck to the neck 10
- Zamboni driver arrested for DUI, allegedly cleaned ice surface while drunk 18
- Mike Richards trying to make the best of being sent to the AHL 16
- Price leads Habs past Caps with second straight shutout 12
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 5
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 29