Nov 21, 2011, 11:26 PM EDT
Disclaimer: We here at PHT are suckers for a good spin-o-rama. Sometimes we’ll see moves that are just filthy, nasty moves where the defenseman gets worked like a rented mule. Other times, the move is just so smooth, you wonder why the defenseman couldn’t keep up with the offensive player. Of course, then you watch the replay and realize the defenseman was just worked like the aforementioned rented mule.
Jeff Skinner gave us a spin-o-rama that falls into the latter category during the Hurricanes’ 4-2 victory over the Flyers. Sometimes you just have to tip your cap to a effortless move and feel bad for the all-star defenseman that just got YouTube’d.
Here’s to you Kimmo Timonen.
- Bruins sign three — Hayes, Connolly, and DeFazio 3
- Babcock expects Kadri to be ‘an elite player’ 11
- No expansion bid expected from Kansas City 24
- Leafs sign Matthias — one year, $2.3 million 14
- Report: Kopitar, Kings in ‘early stages of negotiations’ for extension 8
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 13
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 14
- Philadelphia signs ’15 first rounder Provorov 12
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 22
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 25
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Sabres lock up O’Reilly through 2022-23 (74)