Nov 21, 2011, 11:26 PM EST
Disclaimer: We here at PHT are suckers for a good spin-o-rama. Sometimes we’ll see moves that are just filthy, nasty moves where the defenseman gets worked like a rented mule. Other times, the move is just so smooth, you wonder why the defenseman couldn’t keep up with the offensive player. Of course, then you watch the replay and realize the defenseman was just worked like the aforementioned rented mule.
Jeff Skinner gave us a spin-o-rama that falls into the latter category during the Hurricanes’ 4-2 victory over the Flyers. Sometimes you just have to tip your cap to a effortless move and feel bad for the all-star defenseman that just got YouTube’d.
Here’s to you Kimmo Timonen.
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 37
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 59
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 18
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 35
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 12
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 50
- Wild get Stewart as Buffalo-to-Minnesota pipeline continues 53
- Jordan Leopold’s daughter may have orchestrated the Minnesota trade 17
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils 68
- Can the Wings and Leafs work out a deal for Phaneuf? 49
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder (69)