Nov 21, 2011, 11:26 PM EDT
Disclaimer: We here at PHT are suckers for a good spin-o-rama. Sometimes we’ll see moves that are just filthy, nasty moves where the defenseman gets worked like a rented mule. Other times, the move is just so smooth, you wonder why the defenseman couldn’t keep up with the offensive player. Of course, then you watch the replay and realize the defenseman was just worked like the aforementioned rented mule.
Jeff Skinner gave us a spin-o-rama that falls into the latter category during the Hurricanes’ 4-2 victory over the Flyers. Sometimes you just have to tip your cap to a effortless move and feel bad for the all-star defenseman that just got YouTube’d.
Here’s to you Kimmo Timonen.
- Wild’s Dubnyk shakes off six-goal night, saves 36 as Blues pushed to brink 14
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 4
- Malkin: ‘I want to say sorry to fans, to my teammates’ 23
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime 94
- Sens’ Anderson continues to haunt Habs, forces Game 6 10
- Price, Dubnyk, Rinne are Vezina Trophy finalists 16
- Chicago to start Darling in Game 6 18
- Chiarelli named Oilers’ GM and president of hockey ops 35
- Weber out for remainder of series, but ‘did not suffer an ACL injury’ 6
- Report: Oilers’ Lowe removed from Hockey Ops role 19
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (174)
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ (98)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (94)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (89)