Nov 19, 2011, 12:03 PM EDT
Bet the house on the over.
Gustavsson’s last start came Nov. 8 against the Panthers when he was yanked in the second period after allowing three softies.
Since then, the Leafs have ridden rookie Ben Scrivens…and won just once in four tries.
Of course, for the total (probably 5.5) to go over, the Leafs might need to contribute on the score sheet as well. Offense has been a major problem for Toronto, which has just eight goals in its last six games.
The Caps will need to get back to their goal-scoring ways, too. Washington hasn’t scored more than three times in its last six games. Alex Ovechkin is goalless in his last three.
Come to think of it, maybe the over isn’t such a good play.
Good betting advice, eh?
- Report: Richards’ border incident involved oxycodone 12
- Trade: Bieksa headed to California — but it’s Anaheim, not San Jose 16
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago 77
- Hamilton signs six-year deal with Flames 17
- Sharks get Jones from Bruins for first-round pick and unsigned prospect 42
- Hurricanes to buy out Semin 14
- Bruins are talking to teams about Savard, but not Rask 13
- Report: Richards part of police investigation 46
- UFA of the Day: Mike Green 4
- Agent: Franson has spoken with ‘half a dozen’ teams (Updated) 8
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (77)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)
- Trade: Busy Bruins send Lucic to Kings (66)