Nov 18, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
Marc-Edouard Vlasic is usually called “Pickles” by Sharks fans and, hell, by some of us jokers too. It’s too easy of a nickname to give out. When Vlasic went off last night against Detroit earning a four-point night, a career best, in helping the Sharks continue their ownage of the Red Wings, Kevin Kurz of CSNBayArea.com tells us it was only the third time in team history that a defenseman had a four-point game.
CSN Bay Area’s Randy Hahn came up with the call of the night to best describe it. Who wants a Hot Pickle? The Sharks have got one to share.
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 5
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 6
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 3
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 40
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 15
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 18
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8