Nov 18, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
Marc-Edouard Vlasic is usually called “Pickles” by Sharks fans and, hell, by some of us jokers too. It’s too easy of a nickname to give out. When Vlasic went off last night against Detroit earning a four-point night, a career best, in helping the Sharks continue their ownage of the Red Wings, Kevin Kurz of CSNBayArea.com tells us it was only the third time in team history that a defenseman had a four-point game.
CSN Bay Area’s Randy Hahn came up with the call of the night to best describe it. Who wants a Hot Pickle? The Sharks have got one to share.
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 73
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 75
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50