Nov 18, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
Marc-Edouard Vlasic is usually called “Pickles” by Sharks fans and, hell, by some of us jokers too. It’s too easy of a nickname to give out. When Vlasic went off last night against Detroit earning a four-point night, a career best, in helping the Sharks continue their ownage of the Red Wings, Kevin Kurz of CSNBayArea.com tells us it was only the third time in team history that a defenseman had a four-point game.
CSN Bay Area’s Randy Hahn came up with the call of the night to best describe it. Who wants a Hot Pickle? The Sharks have got one to share.
- Report: Leiweke to head up Olympic bid in Los Angeles 11
- In praise of John Tavares 14
- It’s New York Islanders Day at PHT 26
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 19
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 39
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 55
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 40