Nov 17, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
We’re having a lot of fun at the expense of the Islanders and their new third jerseys and, hey, why not? This is the team that brought us the Fisherman sweaters as well as the orange prison jumpsuit/HAZMAT sweaters (thanks to Seth Rorabaugh of Empty Netters for the latter description) and now they’ve unleashed a new abomination upon the NHL world.
What’s better than us picking on it? Watching guys like Matt Moulson and Kyle Okposo grin and bear it and try to sell us on how much they like it. Standing up for your team comes with a price sometimes and sometimes you have to just wear the latest ugly thing imaginable and say you love it. Enjoy.
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 1
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 4
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 11
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 14
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 7
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 27
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 35