Nov 16, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
Safe to say that we had no idea Isles goalie Evgeni Nabokov could do impressions. Late in the Isles’ 4-2 loss to the Rangers, Nabokov managed to do a Dominik Hasek impression that managed to make us think he’s got a great career as an impressionist goalie in the future.
Right now, it looks like Nabokov is imitating a goalie that’s hoping to get traded from a last place team to some place better. Anyhow, check out his great stop on, among others, Derek Stepan.
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 4
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 2
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 17
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 33
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 15
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 15
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 2
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 11
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 46