Nov 16, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
Safe to say that we had no idea Isles goalie Evgeni Nabokov could do impressions. Late in the Isles’ 4-2 loss to the Rangers, Nabokov managed to do a Dominik Hasek impression that managed to make us think he’s got a great career as an impressionist goalie in the future.
Right now, it looks like Nabokov is imitating a goalie that’s hoping to get traded from a last place team to some place better. Anyhow, check out his great stop on, among others, Derek Stepan.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 5
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 13
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 10
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 91
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5