Nov 16, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
Safe to say that we had no idea Isles goalie Evgeni Nabokov could do impressions. Late in the Isles’ 4-2 loss to the Rangers, Nabokov managed to do a Dominik Hasek impression that managed to make us think he’s got a great career as an impressionist goalie in the future.
Right now, it looks like Nabokov is imitating a goalie that’s hoping to get traded from a last place team to some place better. Anyhow, check out his great stop on, among others, Derek Stepan.
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 13
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 8
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 31
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 54