Nov 15, 2011, 7:54 AM EDT
This year’s induction class to the Hockey Hall of Fame was one teeming over with talent. With great forwards like Joe Nieuwendyk and Doug Gilmour, the impeccable goaltending of Ed Belfour, and the defensive prowess as well as the long wait Mark Howe had to get in it’s a special group to behold.
The NHL Overtime crew of Tony Amonte and John MacLean discuss what made each of these guys so special to watch.
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 0
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother 9
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 8
- It’s Philadelphia Flyers Day at PHT 44
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 47
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 9
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41
- Report: MLSE CEO Leiweke to step down (Update: Leiweke denies move) 6
- Report: Bertuzzi-Moore case settled out of court (Update: Bertuzzi’s lawyer confirms) 35
- Poll: Will Washington get back into the playoffs? 28