Nov 15, 2011, 8:20 AM EDT
Earning the recognition for top stars of the night was pretty easy for the Flyers to do after beating Carolina 5-3. Seeing Chris Pronger and Claude Giroux get recognized for their strong play was too easy to do.
Same goes for Buffalo’s Jhonas Enroth who stood tall in the face of adversity, not only starting in place of Ryan Miller and beating the Canadiens in a shootout, but also thanks to getting plowed over in his crease by Erik Cole. It’s open season on goalies don’t you know.
Check out their highlights from last night.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 7
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 56
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 24
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 11
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (56)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)