Nov 15, 2011, 8:20 AM EDT
Earning the recognition for top stars of the night was pretty easy for the Flyers to do after beating Carolina 5-3. Seeing Chris Pronger and Claude Giroux get recognized for their strong play was too easy to do.
Same goes for Buffalo’s Jhonas Enroth who stood tall in the face of adversity, not only starting in place of Ryan Miller and beating the Canadiens in a shootout, but also thanks to getting plowed over in his crease by Erik Cole. It’s open season on goalies don’t you know.
Check out their highlights from last night.
- WATCH LIVE: Rangers at Capitals 1
- Red Wings’ Devellano calls Mantha ‘very, very, very disappointing’ 34
- End of an era in New Jersey as Shero replaces Lamoriello as GM 22
- Once again, Rick Nash isn’t scoring in the playoffs 21
- Video: U.S. stays unbeaten at Worlds with win over defending champs Russia 8
- Andersen shuts out Flames as Ducks stay perfect in playoffs 6
- Wild can’t contain ‘Hawks star forwards in Game 2 43
- Prust blasts referee Watson after getting tossed from Game 2 28
- Stamkos, power play comes alive as Lightning take 2-0 series lead vs. Habs 29
- Video: Stamkos ends goal drought in style 9
- Niklas Kronwall suspended for Game 7 vs. Tampa Bay (116)
- Vigneault: ‘Standards have been set’ after Ovechkin, Backstrom hits (103)
- Friedman: Penguins need to ‘think about’ trading Malkin (89)
- Report: Developers file intent to build arena in Seattle suburb (81)
- Lightning’s Bishop silences Red Wings in hard fought Game 7 (81)