Nov 15, 2011, 8:20 AM EDT
Earning the recognition for top stars of the night was pretty easy for the Flyers to do after beating Carolina 5-3. Seeing Chris Pronger and Claude Giroux get recognized for their strong play was too easy to do.
Same goes for Buffalo’s Jhonas Enroth who stood tall in the face of adversity, not only starting in place of Ryan Miller and beating the Canadiens in a shootout, but also thanks to getting plowed over in his crease by Erik Cole. It’s open season on goalies don’t you know.
Check out their highlights from last night.
- Stars win one night after Peverley collapse, give Miller first Blues loss 3
- Crosby, Pens continue recent dominance of Ovechkin, Caps 19
- Terry Trafford’s body found in Michigan on Tuesday 8
- PHT Extra: What happens if the Caps miss the playoffs? 17
- Wings can’t afford regulation loss to Jackets 6
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter 57
- NHL on NBCSN: Capitals fight to earn first win vs. Penguins in 26 months 11
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 27
- Peverley asked to return to game following ‘cardiac event’ 23
- Peverley hospitalized, conscious after collapsing on Stars bench (Update) 19
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (71)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (69)
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter (59)