Nov 14, 2011, 5:45 PM EDT
As if signing a $60-million contract wasn’t sweet enough for Brad Richards, now he gets to hang out with Olivia Munn.
Actually, those two things might be related.
This bit of gossip courtesy the New York Post, which reports the two dined “at Spasso in the West Village on Thursday and then went to the game at MSG on Friday.”
And you wonder why Richards signed with the Rangers. In hindsight, it’s kind of cute the Flames tried. “You’ll love it in Calgary, Brad. We’ve got…steak.”
According to JustJared.com (I have no idea if this is a reputable celebrity-gossip website), Richards and Munn have been dating for a few weeks. Since they started, the Rangers are 6-0-0.
Celebrity girlfriends for everyone!
The internet also says Munn and producer
Barry Brett Ratner had some sort of fight recently. Not sure what happened. I don’t really follow celebrity gossip. Is Lindsay Lohan still getting hammered all the time?
- NHL Board of Governors approves Islanders sale 1
- Speedy recovery: Giroux (lower body) to play vs. Rangers tonight 9
- Risk Factors: Boston Bruins edition 11
- Hello Johansen? Boone Jenner out with broken hand 5
- Bruins release Leino; Boychuk staying put? 18
- Babcock doesn’t think this will be his last year with the Wings 9
- Starting tomorrow, PHT’s ‘Risk Factors’ Series 6
- Krug, Smith sign with Bruins 19
- PHT Morning Skate: Grigorenko with highlight-reel shootout goal 7
- Sabres lose Larsson, Kaleta to head injuries, Leafs’ Booth out too (Update: Franson’s hurt) 5
- Jordan Subban has ‘moved on’ after ‘unfortunate’ photo caption by Vancouver papers (52)
- Players pushed for coaching fines because they were ‘encouraged’ to dive (34)
- Sabres’ Nolan, Avalanche don’t believe in analytics (32)
- Ouch: Datsyuk (separated shoulder) out 4-5 weeks (27)
- Spooner scores, but coach Julien’s not happy (23)