Nov 14, 2011, 5:45 PM EDT
As if signing a $60-million contract wasn’t sweet enough for Brad Richards, now he gets to hang out with Olivia Munn.
Actually, those two things might be related.
This bit of gossip courtesy the New York Post, which reports the two dined “at Spasso in the West Village on Thursday and then went to the game at MSG on Friday.”
And you wonder why Richards signed with the Rangers. In hindsight, it’s kind of cute the Flames tried. “You’ll love it in Calgary, Brad. We’ve got…steak.”
According to JustJared.com (I have no idea if this is a reputable celebrity-gossip website), Richards and Munn have been dating for a few weeks. Since they started, the Rangers are 6-0-0.
Celebrity girlfriends for everyone!
The internet also says Munn and producer
Barry Brett Ratner had some sort of fight recently. Not sure what happened. I don’t really follow celebrity gossip. Is Lindsay Lohan still getting hammered all the time?
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 73
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 75
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50