Nov 14, 2011, 5:45 PM EST
As if signing a $60-million contract wasn’t sweet enough for Brad Richards, now he gets to hang out with Olivia Munn.
Actually, those two things might be related.
This bit of gossip courtesy the New York Post, which reports the two dined “at Spasso in the West Village on Thursday and then went to the game at MSG on Friday.”
And you wonder why Richards signed with the Rangers. In hindsight, it’s kind of cute the Flames tried. “You’ll love it in Calgary, Brad. We’ve got…steak.”
According to JustJared.com (I have no idea if this is a reputable celebrity-gossip website), Richards and Munn have been dating for a few weeks. Since they started, the Rangers are 6-0-0.
Celebrity girlfriends for everyone!
The internet also says Munn and producer
Barry Brett Ratner had some sort of fight recently. Not sure what happened. I don’t really follow celebrity gossip. Is Lindsay Lohan still getting hammered all the time?
- Canada enters World Juniors as 11/10 favorite; USA next at 9/4 0
- Devils fire DeBoer 12
- More mumps: Downie and Greiss test positive 2
- Orpik reflects on ‘outside pressure’ in Pittsburgh 12
- Canada tabs Fucale for WJC opener 0
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Ovechkin’s great big year of disappointment 9
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Kings win Cup, Martinez the OT hero 0
- Welcome to PHT’s top 14 stories for 2014 0
- Scott suspended four games for punch that was ‘neither predictable, nor acceptable’ 23
- Sharks’ Scott has hearing for his punch to Jackman 30
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (76)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)
- Panthers hold off Penguins for shootout win (42)