Nov 14, 2011, 5:45 PM EDT
As if signing a $60-million contract wasn’t sweet enough for Brad Richards, now he gets to hang out with Olivia Munn.
Actually, those two things might be related.
This bit of gossip courtesy the New York Post, which reports the two dined “at Spasso in the West Village on Thursday and then went to the game at MSG on Friday.”
And you wonder why Richards signed with the Rangers. In hindsight, it’s kind of cute the Flames tried. “You’ll love it in Calgary, Brad. We’ve got…steak.”
According to JustJared.com (I have no idea if this is a reputable celebrity-gossip website), Richards and Munn have been dating for a few weeks. Since they started, the Rangers are 6-0-0.
Celebrity girlfriends for everyone!
The internet also says Munn and producer
Barry Brett Ratner had some sort of fight recently. Not sure what happened. I don’t really follow celebrity gossip. Is Lindsay Lohan still getting hammered all the time?
- 2015 Jack Adams Award finalists: Hartley, Laviolette, Vigneault 5
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 0
- Canada fights back to beat Sweden at worlds 14
- NHL hockey ops explains no-goal call 41
- Jack Adams Award finalists to be announced tonight 4
- Video: Flames stun Ducks in OT to get back in the series 10
- Video: Controversial no-goal call on Flames 15
- Video: Crawford, Kane help Blackhawks push Wild to brink of elimination 53
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 1
- Prust apologizes for all the stuff he said about referee Watson 49
- Vigneault: ‘Standards have been set’ after Ovechkin, Backstrom hits (103)
- ‘You can’t win,’ ex-NHL ref Fraser says of Prust incident (83)
- New York second: Capitals stun Rangers for 1-0 series lead (76)
- Red Wings’ Devellano calls Mantha ‘very, very, very disappointing’ (66)
- Lundqvist thinks Backstrom’s hit caused Rangers to lose focus before game-winning goal (63)