Nov 14, 2011, 5:45 PM EDT
As if signing a $60-million contract wasn’t sweet enough for Brad Richards, now he gets to hang out with Olivia Munn.
Actually, those two things might be related.
This bit of gossip courtesy the New York Post, which reports the two dined “at Spasso in the West Village on Thursday and then went to the game at MSG on Friday.”
And you wonder why Richards signed with the Rangers. In hindsight, it’s kind of cute the Flames tried. “You’ll love it in Calgary, Brad. We’ve got…steak.”
According to JustJared.com (I have no idea if this is a reputable celebrity-gossip website), Richards and Munn have been dating for a few weeks. Since they started, the Rangers are 6-0-0.
Celebrity girlfriends for everyone!
The internet also says Munn and producer
Barry Brett Ratner had some sort of fight recently. Not sure what happened. I don’t really follow celebrity gossip. Is Lindsay Lohan still getting hammered all the time?
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 16
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 21
- Sabres lock up O’Reilly through 2022-23 69
- Locked in: Columbus signs Saad to six-year, $36M deal 27
- Oilers sign McDavid to entry-level contract 28
- ‘Hawks would like to re-sign Oduya, but still working through ‘financial hurdles’ 17
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick 73
- Voynov takes plea, gets 90 days in jail plus probation 66
- Curtains on Broadway: Martin St. Louis calls it a career 36
- Discuss: Where’s the best fit for Alex Semin? 23
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick (73)