Nov 10, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
When you take a look at the goal scoring leaderboard this morning have fun seeing a name that’s completely out of the blue. Sure there’s Phil Kessel on top with 11 as well as Thomas Vanek and Steve Stamkos with 10 but… Milan Michalek?
Yup, he’s there now after scoring his 10th of the season with this laser beam of a goal past Henrik Lundqvist last night in a 3-2 Senators loss to the Rangers. Sometimes a simple wrist shot is all you need to survive in a given night. A simple rocket of a wrister.
- End nearing? Lightning waive Nabokov 0
- Leafs scoring slump hits historical low 21
- Video: Rangers’ Lundqvist takes puck to the neck 10
- Zamboni driver arrested for DUI, allegedly cleaned ice surface while drunk 16
- Mike Richards trying to make the best of being sent to the AHL 13
- Price leads Habs past Caps with second straight shutout 10
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 5
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 27
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 61
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8