Nov 10, 2011, 11:49 AM EST
If you’re not catching on to the sarcasm, please feel free to replace the batteries in your sarcasm detectors. The Jackets could use a touch of Boll’s toughness, but that’s not going to help them keep opponents from scoring and it’s not going to help get Jeff Carter back in the game any sooner either.
The Blue Jackets will be resorting to being a bit more defensive-minded now that they’re sitting with a 2-11-1 record, good for worst in the NHL. Those gloomy days are over now, Boll is back in town… Right?
- Video: Canadiens honor long-time captain Saku Koivu 0
- Crosby back for Pens after missing three games with the mumps 1
- Comparing the shot differentials of all 30 teams 7
- PHT interviews Jim Nill, who’s ‘not surprised’ by Stars’ early-season struggles 2
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 3
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 8
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 23
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 5
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3