Nov 9, 2011, 2:02 PM EDT
Caps Breakaway is an ongoing video series where Washington players share inside information about each other. It’s actually pretty cool. Rather than the usual platitudes about sticking to the process and taking it one shift at a time, the Caps discuss topics that force them out of their shells a little bit.
All good, but the latest installment might top them all: Who drives the worst car?
It sounds like Brooks Laich has the worst ride of the lot, with Jay Beagle finishing a distant second. And I know it only got mentioned in passing, but there’s a special place reserved in hipsterville for Mike Green’s pylon-orange Vespa.
(Also, someone please explain to me Michal Neuvirth‘s irrational hatred of trucks. Don’t get that one.)
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 16
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 46
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 16
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 44
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 9
- Report: Rangers expected to announce captain on Thursday 12
- Snider: Flyers not hiding behind ‘horrible mistake’ of signing Bryzgalov 21
- P.K. Subban: ‘I’m not trying to change the game of hockey’ 24
- Demand for Canucks tickets plummeting according to broker 39