Nov 9, 2011, 2:02 PM EDT
Caps Breakaway is an ongoing video series where Washington players share inside information about each other. It’s actually pretty cool. Rather than the usual platitudes about sticking to the process and taking it one shift at a time, the Caps discuss topics that force them out of their shells a little bit.
All good, but the latest installment might top them all: Who drives the worst car?
It sounds like Brooks Laich has the worst ride of the lot, with Jay Beagle finishing a distant second. And I know it only got mentioned in passing, but there’s a special place reserved in hipsterville for Mike Green’s pylon-orange Vespa.
(Also, someone please explain to me Michal Neuvirth‘s irrational hatred of trucks. Don’t get that one.)
- Andersen shuts out Flames as Ducks stay perfect in playoffs 1
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 7
- Wild can’t contain ‘Hawks star forwards in Game 2 19
- Stamkos, power play comes alive as Lightning take 2-0 series lead vs. Habs 27
- Video: Stamkos ends goal drought in style 9
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 9
- Rangers hang on, even series with Caps 55
- Video: Ovechkin splits ‘D’, scores while falling 32
- Flames’ Gaudreau wasn’t happy with benching in Game 1 2
- Video: Blackhawks hold off Wild to take series lead 23
- Niklas Kronwall suspended for Game 7 vs. Tampa Bay (116)
- Vigneault: ‘Standards have been set’ after Ovechkin, Backstrom hits (103)
- Friedman: Penguins need to ‘think about’ trading Malkin (89)
- Report: Developers file intent to build arena in Seattle suburb (81)
- Lightning’s Bishop silences Red Wings in hard fought Game 7 (81)