Nov 9, 2011, 2:02 PM EDT
Caps Breakaway is an ongoing video series where Washington players share inside information about each other. It’s actually pretty cool. Rather than the usual platitudes about sticking to the process and taking it one shift at a time, the Caps discuss topics that force them out of their shells a little bit.
All good, but the latest installment might top them all: Who drives the worst car?
It sounds like Brooks Laich has the worst ride of the lot, with Jay Beagle finishing a distant second. And I know it only got mentioned in passing, but there’s a special place reserved in hipsterville for Mike Green’s pylon-orange Vespa.
(Also, someone please explain to me Michal Neuvirth‘s irrational hatred of trucks. Don’t get that one.)
- Report: Leiweke to head up Olympic bid in Los Angeles 8
- In praise of John Tavares 14
- It’s New York Islanders Day at PHT 21
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 18
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 39
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 55
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 40