Nov 9, 2011, 2:02 PM EST
Caps Breakaway is an ongoing video series where Washington players share inside information about each other. It’s actually pretty cool. Rather than the usual platitudes about sticking to the process and taking it one shift at a time, the Caps discuss topics that force them out of their shells a little bit.
All good, but the latest installment might top them all: Who drives the worst car?
It sounds like Brooks Laich has the worst ride of the lot, with Jay Beagle finishing a distant second. And I know it only got mentioned in passing, but there’s a special place reserved in hipsterville for Mike Green’s pylon-orange Vespa.
(Also, someone please explain to me Michal Neuvirth‘s irrational hatred of trucks. Don’t get that one.)
- Discuss: Blackhawks score big on Rivalry Night on NBCSN 20
- Crosby: If I had to guess Thornton’s suspension, I’d say 10 games 44
- Cowen gets two-game suspension for hit on Girgensons 12
- Rangers must consider Callahan’s injury history in contract talks 13
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Outrage over hockey violence, Gary Bettman is a happy man, Darryl Sutter is awesome, and more! 30
- Report: Isles coach Capuano not seen as problem 11
- Rivalry Night on NBCSN: Flyers challenge top-ranked Blackhawks 18
- Update: Ryan Callahan out 4-6 weeks with MCL sprain 15
- Four goals: Ovechkin wills Caps to stunning shootout win vs. Bolts 62
- Bettman: No decision on expansion, but they’re listening 13
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (138)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)