Nov 9, 2011, 7:45 AM EST
Tanner Glass can now say he and Evander Kane have something in common now. Glass earned the NHL’s second Gordie Howe hat trick of the year last night against the Sabres and joining Kane as the only players to do so this season.
Glass assisted Mark Flood on his goal in the first and scored a goal of his own later in the period on Ryan Miller. In the second period he dropped the gloves with Cody McCormick which you may have seen earlier. Kudos to Glass on completing the trick, although a win would’ve been a nice way to cap it off.
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 1
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 4
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 11
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 14
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 7
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 27
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 35