Nov 9, 2011, 7:45 AM EDT
Tanner Glass can now say he and Evander Kane have something in common now. Glass earned the NHL’s second Gordie Howe hat trick of the year last night against the Sabres and joining Kane as the only players to do so this season.
Glass assisted Mark Flood on his goal in the first and scored a goal of his own later in the period on Ryan Miller. In the second period he dropped the gloves with Cody McCormick which you may have seen earlier. Kudos to Glass on completing the trick, although a win would’ve been a nice way to cap it off.
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 26
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 75
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50