Nov 9, 2011, 7:45 AM EDT
Tanner Glass can now say he and Evander Kane have something in common now. Glass earned the NHL’s second Gordie Howe hat trick of the year last night against the Sabres and joining Kane as the only players to do so this season.
Glass assisted Mark Flood on his goal in the first and scored a goal of his own later in the period on Ryan Miller. In the second period he dropped the gloves with Cody McCormick which you may have seen earlier. Kudos to Glass on completing the trick, although a win would’ve been a nice way to cap it off.
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 1
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 25
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 24
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 6
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 12
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 24
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8