Nov 9, 2011, 7:45 AM EST
Tanner Glass can now say he and Evander Kane have something in common now. Glass earned the NHL’s second Gordie Howe hat trick of the year last night against the Sabres and joining Kane as the only players to do so this season.
Glass assisted Mark Flood on his goal in the first and scored a goal of his own later in the period on Ryan Miller. In the second period he dropped the gloves with Cody McCormick which you may have seen earlier. Kudos to Glass on completing the trick, although a win would’ve been a nice way to cap it off.
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 0
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 0
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 6
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 38
- Isles’ Clutterbuck latest to be fined for diving 19
- No hearing scheduled for Kesler after ‘dirty play’ on Dorsett 23
- Why NHL fans — no matter where they live — should care about the plunging Canadian dollar 32
- Trade: Pens acquire Lapierre from Blues for Goc 63
- Video: Habs’ Emelin ejected for hit on Stars’ Spezza 31
- Martin Brodeur to retire, become Blues asst. GM (Updated) 45