Nov 8, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
PHT’s Morning Skate takes a look around the world of hockey to see what’s happening and what we’ll be talking about around the NHL world and beyond.
Want to melt your brain on win statistics so far this season? Pension Plan Puppets has your hookup. Do not read before caffeinated. (PPP)
Curious what the Canadiens would look like all mustachioed for Movember? No, they all won’t look like the Mario Bros. before eating a mushroom. (All-Habs)
Adrian Dater ran into former Wings forward Darren McCarty at the pawn shop where “Hardcore Pawn” is filmed. Make your own punchline if you want to. Tread carefully. (All Things Avs)
Finally, Al Montoya may have taken a bit of a beating last night, but he will do his job lying down. Seriously.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5