Nov 7, 2011, 8:38 PM EDT
Few players experienced as strange a season as Michael Grabner did in 2010-11, who went from being traded from the Vancouver Canucks and waived by the Florida Panthers to a surprise Calder Trophy candidate with the New York Islanders. Grabner discusses how he moved on from those struggles and how he hopes to keep things going in 2011-12.
Things didn’t start off too well with just three goals in his first 11 games, but perhaps tonight’s tally is a sign that Grabner is shifting momentum back in the right direction.
- It’s Philadelphia Flyers Day at PHT 13
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 28
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 8
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41
- Report: MLSE CEO Leiweke to step down (Update: Leiweke denies move) 5
- Report: Bertuzzi-Moore case settled out of court (Update: Bertuzzi’s lawyer confirms) 34
- Poll: Will Washington get back into the playoffs? 28
- Buffalo lands next two NHL scouting combines 25
- Under Pressure: In Washington? Take your pick 24
- It’s Washington Capitals day on PHT 42