Nov 5, 2011, 3:30 PM EDT
And what a mask it is.
InGoal Mag showed off Thomas’ fantastically painted up dome that features Lord Horatio Kitchener telling you to grow your mustache. Lord Horatio was made famous during World War I on recruiting posters throughout England. For Thomas to break out a guy with a great duster like that helps hammer home the theme.
Making it all the more fun is that Thomas is using his mask to help raise money for men’s health issues for Movember and making it all part of a contest wherein people will get to attend a Bruins game and meet Thomas himself.
Going all out for charity? What a great idea and what a beautiful piece of goalie art this is to make it all possible.
(Photo credit: InGoal Mag)
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 2
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 23
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 30
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 34
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 42
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 25
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 30
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 68
- Stars, Roussel agree on four-year, $8 million deal 3
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation 61
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- Babcock: Cleary a ‘calculated risk’ after playing last year ‘on one leg’ (70)
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (68)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Report: Zuccarello wants $4.5M per on new deal, Brassard eyeing $5.5M (58)