Nov 5, 2011, 3:30 PM EDT
And what a mask it is.
InGoal Mag showed off Thomas’ fantastically painted up dome that features Lord Horatio Kitchener telling you to grow your mustache. Lord Horatio was made famous during World War I on recruiting posters throughout England. For Thomas to break out a guy with a great duster like that helps hammer home the theme.
Making it all the more fun is that Thomas is using his mask to help raise money for men’s health issues for Movember and making it all part of a contest wherein people will get to attend a Bruins game and meet Thomas himself.
Going all out for charity? What a great idea and what a beautiful piece of goalie art this is to make it all possible.
(Photo credit: InGoal Mag)
- Video: Flyers’ Jones lays out Smith, called for charging 0
- Video: Islanders’ Hickey cut after taking a skate to the face 1
- (Video) McKenzie: NHLPA ‘entirely on board’ with Voynov suspension 5
- If allegations are true, will Kings welcome Voynov back into their ‘special’ group? 28
- Rutherford on Fleury: ‘As long as I’m the GM, he’ll be our goalie’ 15
- Datsyuk will play tonight in Montreal 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Flyers take on ‘Hawks in Chicago 9
- Jets’ Maurice apologizes for using the F-bomb at a reporter 30
- Video: Oilers win…? Oilers win! 3
- Bruins’ Miller out indefinitely after dislocating shoulder in fight 29
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (121)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Video: Bruins’ Lucic gestures to Habs fans after late penalty (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ (45)