Nov 5, 2011, 3:30 PM EDT
And what a mask it is.
InGoal Mag showed off Thomas’ fantastically painted up dome that features Lord Horatio Kitchener telling you to grow your mustache. Lord Horatio was made famous during World War I on recruiting posters throughout England. For Thomas to break out a guy with a great duster like that helps hammer home the theme.
Making it all the more fun is that Thomas is using his mask to help raise money for men’s health issues for Movember and making it all part of a contest wherein people will get to attend a Bruins game and meet Thomas himself.
Going all out for charity? What a great idea and what a beautiful piece of goalie art this is to make it all possible.
(Photo credit: InGoal Mag)
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 10
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 16
- Sabres lock up O’Reilly through 2022-23 55
- Locked in: Columbus signs Saad to six-year, $36M deal 25
- Oilers sign McDavid to entry-level contract 24
- ‘Hawks would like to re-sign Oduya, but still working through ‘financial hurdles’ 17
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick 73
- Voynov takes plea, gets 90 days in jail plus probation 60
- Curtains on Broadway: Martin St. Louis calls it a career 36
- Discuss: Where’s the best fit for Alex Semin? 23
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick (73)