Nov 5, 2011, 3:30 PM EDT
And what a mask it is.
InGoal Mag showed off Thomas’ fantastically painted up dome that features Lord Horatio Kitchener telling you to grow your mustache. Lord Horatio was made famous during World War I on recruiting posters throughout England. For Thomas to break out a guy with a great duster like that helps hammer home the theme.
Making it all the more fun is that Thomas is using his mask to help raise money for men’s health issues for Movember and making it all part of a contest wherein people will get to attend a Bruins game and meet Thomas himself.
Going all out for charity? What a great idea and what a beautiful piece of goalie art this is to make it all possible.
(Photo credit: InGoal Mag)
- Flyers’ Mason broke his right pinky finger playing ball hockey 11
- Lindros, LeClair and Desjardins to be inducted into the Flyers Hall of Fame 56
- It’s back! PHT’s Team of the Day summer series starts tomorrow 7
- Pens sign Spaling — two years, $4.4 million 13
- Agent: Subban hasn’t told me to make him NHL’s highest-paid D 30
- Devils sign Greene to five-year, $25M extension 18
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million 46
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ 59
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 15
- Report: Trottier to join Sabres’ coaching staff 21
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Lindros, LeClair and Desjardins to be inducted into the Flyers Hall of Fame (62)
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ (59)
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million (46)
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center (45)