Nov 4, 2011, 10:51 PM EST
The Lightning used a 2nd period hat trick from super-sniper Steven Stamkos to catapult Tampa Bay to a 5-4, come-from-behind, overtime victory over the Chicago Blackhawks. It only took Stamkos 15 seconds for Stamkos to get the 2nd period started off on the right foot for the Lightning—it was only a taste of things to come as he was on his way towards his fourth career hat trick.
Sooner or later, teams are going to realize the 2008 #1 overall draft pick really likes that one-timer from the left wing circle. Here are all three goals for your viewing pleasure.
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 10
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 8
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 31
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 54