Nov 3, 2011, 2:56 PM EST
This feature profiles an NHLer that’s making noise on the Twitter machine.
The National Hockey League is three days deep into November and for most players, that means the early onset of moustachio. Yes, it’s Movember — the annual month-long moustache growing event that serves as a charity drive for men’s health — and there might not be a bigger Movember enthusiast than Carcillo:
For clarification purposes:
– @MRichie_10 is Mike Richards.
– @88PKane is Patrick Kane, aka “Biebs.”
In closing, Dan Carcillo really likes Movember.
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 13
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 42
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 26
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 31
- Goalie nods: Luongo’s first game back with Panthers, Neuvirth makes Sabres debut 12
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 20
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 34
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 36
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 7
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 49
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Sabres announce Pat LaFontaine resigns as president of hockey operations (66)