Nov 3, 2011, 2:56 PM EDT
This feature profiles an NHLer that’s making noise on the Twitter machine.
The National Hockey League is three days deep into November and for most players, that means the early onset of moustachio. Yes, it’s Movember — the annual month-long moustache growing event that serves as a charity drive for men’s health — and there might not be a bigger Movember enthusiast than Carcillo:
For clarification purposes:
— @MRichie_10 is Mike Richards.
— @88PKane is Patrick Kane, aka “Biebs.”
In closing, Dan Carcillo really likes Movember.
- One more time, with feeling: Flames stage yet another comeback, eliminate Vancouver 11
- Keith conquers: Blackhawks come back, eliminate Predators 36
- Red Wings smother Lightning, take 3-2 series lead 17
- Going the distance: Isles edge Caps to force Game 7 29
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 6
- Lucic issues statement on father’s passing 10
- Hall caught off guard by Oilers’ front office shuffle 18
- Wild’s Dubnyk shakes off six-goal night, saves 36 as Blues pushed to brink 34
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 5
- Malkin: ‘I want to say sorry to fans, to my teammates’ 58
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (108)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)
- Preds, Forsberg finally solve Darling, push series to Game 6 (76)