Nov 3, 2011, 2:56 PM EDT
This feature profiles an NHLer that’s making noise on the Twitter machine.
The National Hockey League is three days deep into November and for most players, that means the early onset of moustachio. Yes, it’s Movember — the annual month-long moustache growing event that serves as a charity drive for men’s health — and there might not be a bigger Movember enthusiast than Carcillo:
For clarification purposes:
– @MRichie_10 is Mike Richards.
– @88PKane is Patrick Kane, aka “Biebs.”
In closing, Dan Carcillo really likes Movember.
- It’s Ottawa Senators day on PHT 0
- Report: Leiweke to head up Olympic bid in Los Angeles 11
- In praise of John Tavares 14
- It’s New York Islanders Day at PHT 26
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 19
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 39
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 55