Nov 2, 2011, 8:46 AM EDT
Minnesota helped extend Detroit’s early-season misery with a 2-1 overtime win thanks to an overtime power play goal by Devin Setoguchi. Of course the Wild got a little bit of help when Mikko Koivu blasted out Niklas Kronwall for the puck helping set up Setoguchi all alone in front of the net.
Did Koivu get away with a shot to the head of Kronwall to make it all happen though? That’s the debate that’s raging out of Red Wings Country this morning. Check out the video and let us know what you think happened here. Is it a head shot? Interference? Old time hockey?
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands 17
- Advantage Kuemper? Harding on crutches after ankle injury 9
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKeyser to two-year, $4.375M extension 9
- Update: NHL wants to see fine system in action before publicizing diving 5
- Get your odds to make the playoffs for all 30 NHL teams 18
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 25
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 18
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 54