Nov 2, 2011, 8:46 AM EDT
Minnesota helped extend Detroit’s early-season misery with a 2-1 overtime win thanks to an overtime power play goal by Devin Setoguchi. Of course the Wild got a little bit of help when Mikko Koivu blasted out Niklas Kronwall for the puck helping set up Setoguchi all alone in front of the net.
Did Koivu get away with a shot to the head of Kronwall to make it all happen though? That’s the debate that’s raging out of Red Wings Country this morning. Check out the video and let us know what you think happened here. Is it a head shot? Interference? Old time hockey?
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 61
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5