Nov 2, 2011, 8:46 AM EDT
Minnesota helped extend Detroit’s early-season misery with a 2-1 overtime win thanks to an overtime power play goal by Devin Setoguchi. Of course the Wild got a little bit of help when Mikko Koivu blasted out Niklas Kronwall for the puck helping set up Setoguchi all alone in front of the net.
Did Koivu get away with a shot to the head of Kronwall to make it all happen though? That’s the debate that’s raging out of Red Wings Country this morning. Check out the video and let us know what you think happened here. Is it a head shot? Interference? Old time hockey?
- It’s Philadelphia Flyers Day at PHT 0
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 21
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 8
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41
- Report: MLSE CEO Leiweke to step down (Update: Leiweke denies move) 5
- Report: Bertuzzi-Moore case settled out of court (Update: Bertuzzi’s lawyer confirms) 34
- Poll: Will Washington get back into the playoffs? 28
- Buffalo lands next two NHL scouting combines 25
- Under Pressure: In Washington? Take your pick 24
- It’s Washington Capitals day on PHT 42