Nov 2, 2011, 8:46 AM EDT
Minnesota helped extend Detroit’s early-season misery with a 2-1 overtime win thanks to an overtime power play goal by Devin Setoguchi. Of course the Wild got a little bit of help when Mikko Koivu blasted out Niklas Kronwall for the puck helping set up Setoguchi all alone in front of the net.
Did Koivu get away with a shot to the head of Kronwall to make it all happen though? That’s the debate that’s raging out of Red Wings Country this morning. Check out the video and let us know what you think happened here. Is it a head shot? Interference? Old time hockey?
- Treliving would be ‘shocked’ if Bennett sticks with Flames in 14-15 0
- With training camps looming, a look at some key unsigned RFAs 8
- Workhorse goalies, forwards from last season 15
- Five interesting players still on UFA market 41
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 4
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 7
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 28
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 15
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22