Nov 2, 2011, 8:46 AM EDT
Minnesota helped extend Detroit’s early-season misery with a 2-1 overtime win thanks to an overtime power play goal by Devin Setoguchi. Of course the Wild got a little bit of help when Mikko Koivu blasted out Niklas Kronwall for the puck helping set up Setoguchi all alone in front of the net.
Did Koivu get away with a shot to the head of Kronwall to make it all happen though? That’s the debate that’s raging out of Red Wings Country this morning. Check out the video and let us know what you think happened here. Is it a head shot? Interference? Old time hockey?
- Video: Flames, Canucks combine for over 100 PIM in wild line brawl 4
- Preds torch Crawford, Hawks; even series at 1-1 18
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) 44
- Huge loss for Preds as Weber (lower body) knocked out of Game 2 7
- Sabres? Oilers? Coyotes? Leafs? ‘Canes? — McDavid would be happy to play for any of them 37
- Stone a game-time decision, Sens downplay retaliation for Subban slash 25
- Flyers fire Berube 46
- Klingberg signs seven-year, $29.75 million extension with Stars 10
- Video: Perry paces Ducks to victory over Jets with four-point night 13
- Video: Wild hold off late push from Blues 38