Nov 2, 2011, 11:05 PM EDT
The Buffalo Sabres did what many teams tend to do after their top goalie gets pulled: they turned their games around. The Philadelphia Flyers managed to cling to their 3-0 lead to win 3-2, though, so pulling Ryan Miller really only made an aesthetic difference.
Speaking of aesthetics, that Scott Hartnell–Claude Giroux–Jaromir Jagr line is looking gorgeous lately. Doc Emrick and Ed Olczyk tackle their great play and other noteworthy story threads from the Flyers’ win in the video below.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 1
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 75
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50