Nov 1, 2011, 8:30 AM EDT
You may not have noticed it last night in the Panthers’ game against the Winnipeg Jets, but Tomas Fleischmann was in costume. He was playing the part of Dr. Evil and when he threatened to fire the frickin’ laser past Pavelec, no one believed him.
Well they should’ve as his supremely accurate wrister found its way past Pavelec and into the net to give Florida a 3-2 lead in the third. The Jets went on to win in a shootout 4-3.
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 82
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 75
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50