Oct 31, 2011, 12:35 PM EDT
The 2012 NHL All-Star Game in Ottawa will be sponsored by Tim Hortons, aka the “Official Quick Service Coffee, Donut and Breakfast Restaurant of the NHL in Canada.”
The game will be held on Jan. 29 at Scotiabank Place.
You can read all the details of the sponsorship here.
Or, you can watch this heartwarming Tim Hortons commercial.
How nice. He was watching him play hockey the whole time. Although you have to wonder how many years of simmering resentment could’ve been avoided by the simple words, “Hey, saw your game today. Looking good out there. Don’t forget to do your homework.”
- Report: Flyers will buy out Briere, Bryzgalov another story (Updated) 22
- Report: Flyers, Ducks talking about Bobby Ryan 46
- Marchand accuses ‘kitty cat’ Shaw of eye gouging 78
- Quenneville says Hossa is ‘likely’ to play Game 4 9
- Datsyuk announces three-year, $22.5 million extension with Red Wings 11
- Bruins go ‘above and beyond’ to take 2-1 series lead 47
- Chicago’s powerless power play — it’s a problem 4
- Discuss: Bruins smother ‘Hawks, take 2-1 series lead 92
- Marian Hossa won’t play in Game 3 11
- Report: Flyers, Streit agree to four-year, $21 million deal 39
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- CSN: Patriots' Hernandez questioned in murder investigation
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- HBT: Mets' Wheeler goes six scoreless in MLB debut
- Lolo Jones' attempt at humor backfires