Oct 31, 2011, 12:35 PM EDT
The 2012 NHL All-Star Game in Ottawa will be sponsored by Tim Hortons, aka the “Official Quick Service Coffee, Donut and Breakfast Restaurant of the NHL in Canada.”
The game will be held on Jan. 29 at Scotiabank Place.
You can read all the details of the sponsorship here.
Or, you can watch this heartwarming Tim Hortons commercial.
How nice. He was watching him play hockey the whole time. Although you have to wonder how many years of simmering resentment could’ve been avoided by the simple words, “Hey, saw your game today. Looking good out there. Don’t forget to do your homework.”
- Goalie nods: Gustavsson gets his second start 0
- Price downplays start as Canadiens host Rangers 3
- Sens, Habs and Leafs pay tribute to fallen soldier 3
- More like it? Avs crush Canucks 30
- Video: Beauties from Perry, Eberle and Duchene 4
- Ghost Time: Flyers recall Gostisbehere from AHL 28
- Trotz calls Healy’s comments on Ovechkin (and Ovechkin’s mom) ‘disrespectful’ 26
- Report: Billionaire wants NHL team in Vegas; new Coyotes owner ‘sees flipping the team as a good investment’ 23
- Chara has PCL tear, out 4-6 weeks 20
- Coburn, MacDonald out four weeks with lower-body injuries 20
- Video: Two quick third-period goals propel Flyers over rival Penguins (82)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Babcock: ‘Price definitely initiates contact’ in disallowed Datsyuk goal (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ (45)