Oct 31, 2011, 12:35 PM EDT
The 2012 NHL All-Star Game in Ottawa will be sponsored by Tim Hortons, aka the “Official Quick Service Coffee, Donut and Breakfast Restaurant of the NHL in Canada.”
The game will be held on Jan. 29 at Scotiabank Place.
You can read all the details of the sponsorship here.
Or, you can watch this heartwarming Tim Hortons commercial.
How nice. He was watching him play hockey the whole time. Although you have to wonder how many years of simmering resentment could’ve been avoided by the simple words, “Hey, saw your game today. Looking good out there. Don’t forget to do your homework.”
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 8
- Report: Trottier to join Sabres’ coaching staff 8
- Blues sign former eighth overall pick Mueller 25
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center 40
- Eric Staal has surgery to repair ‘core muscle injury’ 6
- After not seeing ‘eye-to-eye’ with Carlyle, Reimer will compete for No. 1 gig 16
- Two down, one to go: Wings ink Tatar to three-year, $8.25M deal 12
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 63
- Subban not eager to discuss contract talks 34
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 22
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain (45)
- New Caps regime plans to keep Ovechkin at RW (for now) (42)
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center (41)
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal (39)