Oct 31, 2011, 12:35 PM EDT
The 2012 NHL All-Star Game in Ottawa will be sponsored by Tim Hortons, aka the “Official Quick Service Coffee, Donut and Breakfast Restaurant of the NHL in Canada.”
The game will be held on Jan. 29 at Scotiabank Place.
You can read all the details of the sponsorship here.
Or, you can watch this heartwarming Tim Hortons commercial.
How nice. He was watching him play hockey the whole time. Although you have to wonder how many years of simmering resentment could’ve been avoided by the simple words, “Hey, saw your game today. Looking good out there. Don’t forget to do your homework.”
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 12
- Gorges still can’t explain falling out of favor in Montreal 9
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 10
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 6
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 28
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 45
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 39
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 42
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 25
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 30
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Lucic regrets handshake-line actions, but isn’t apologizing (58)
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M (58)
- Red Wings unveil plans for new arena, look to open in 2017 (57)