Oct 31, 2011, 12:35 PM EDT
The 2012 NHL All-Star Game in Ottawa will be sponsored by Tim Hortons, aka the “Official Quick Service Coffee, Donut and Breakfast Restaurant of the NHL in Canada.”
The game will be held on Jan. 29 at Scotiabank Place.
You can read all the details of the sponsorship here.
Or, you can watch this heartwarming Tim Hortons commercial.
How nice. He was watching him play hockey the whole time. Although you have to wonder how many years of simmering resentment could’ve been avoided by the simple words, “Hey, saw your game today. Looking good out there. Don’t forget to do your homework.”
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 48
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 42
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)