Oct 31, 2011, 10:56 PM EDT
There are plenty of different ways to look at the New York Rangers’ 5-2 win over the San Jose Sharks.
The Rangers can look at it as their first home win, but most importantly the first game in which they out-shot an opponent (often a sign of a more complete effort). Overall, they might look at it with a sense of relief.
Let’s take a look at what an outside party thinks about that game, in the form of a recap from Doc Emrick and Pierre McGuire.
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 75
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5