Oct 28, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
We can’t remember the last time we saw an offensive explosion like we saw last night in Philadelphia. Seeing the Winnipeg Jets beat the Flyers 9-8 in what will go down as the wildest game of the season (yeah, we’re making that call now) is unlike something we’ve seen since before the days of the dead puck era.
Let’s just cut to the quick here, you want goals and you want them now. All of them. Winnipeg even had nine different guys score one last night to keep variety alive. Behold… Offense.
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 3
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 4
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 22
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 14
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 28
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 3
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 45