Oct 27, 2011, 8:05 PM EST
Earlier today, Pens GM Ray Shero appeared on Canadian radio and highlighted a couple of interesting developments in Crosby’s comeback, which we broke down thusly:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
Please refrain from making comments on my wildly exaggerated nervous laugh. It’s a medical issue, there’s nothing I can do.
Also, be sure to tune into future PHT videos, where we’ll be swapping outfits with each other because those are the only nice clothes we own.
- Video: Ovechkin becomes sixth fastest player to 400 goals in Caps win 14
- TGIF: Five NHL games to watch this weekend 16
- Assault charges against Varlamov dropped 35
- Carlyle on HBO presence: ‘It’s not normal what we’re living right now’ 7
- Orpik: First days after Thornton attack were ‘miserable’ 70
- Video: Dustin Brown ejected for kneeing, Tomas Hertl won’t return (update) 66
- No supplemental discipline for Caps’ Wilson 33
- Habs healthy scratch Briere for first time this season 7
- Chiarelli says he’s not trading Marchand 21
- Schenn to play tonight; Oates maintains Wilson hit was ‘totally clean’ 54
- Updated: NHL suspends Thornton 15 games for Orpik attack (155)
- Reports: Thornton will appeal 15-game suspension (107)
- Lucic addresses fight video, says he’s ‘disgusted and outraged’ by Vancouver (104)
- Cam Neely questions length of Thornton’s suspension (78)
- Video: Penguins defeat Leafs, Bortuzzo called for illegal hit to head (71)