Oct 27, 2011, 8:05 PM EDT
Earlier today, Pens GM Ray Shero appeared on Canadian radio and highlighted a couple of interesting developments in Crosby’s comeback, which we broke down thusly:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
Please refrain from making comments on my wildly exaggerated nervous laugh. It’s a medical issue, there’s nothing I can do.
Also, be sure to tune into future PHT videos, where we’ll be swapping outfits with each other because those are the only nice clothes we own.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 20
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5